快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Making a Karaoke Book

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djjeffPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is there a way of making a karaoke book or list of files that I can print from VDJ or my computer?

Jeff

发表时间 Mon 05 Dec 05 @ 5:36 pm
Some people may talk to you about the database for Virtual DJ, but I don't think it is set up the way you'd want.

I use a couple differnet programs depending on what I'm doing. Keep in mind that my files are all named using "MP3+G Toolz" you can google it. You need to have .Net installed on your PC, but it will go search www.kjpro.com for the correct file name if you used their numbering system.... SC for sound choice, TU for Top Tunes, PHM for Pop Hits Monthly Pop, etc... once you know this, you will end up with files that are as close to correct.

Next thing I use is WinDirLister, google this too. From this I can create a TXT file or a CSV that will open in EXCEL, then it is just getting it into columns.

There are other software packages out there specifically for making books. If you have office, you've got most the tools you'd need anyway.

The nice thing about WinDirLister is that you can also list your Music and Video files if you needed to look through them AND know where they are on your HDD.

Hope that helps. I do books 3 or 4 times a year and I have over 30,000 songs and adding constantly. I'm working on a better solution than PAPER books.

发表时间 Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 12:45 am
djjeffPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I will check that stuff out

What is the Database?

All I need is the artist and song title for people to look through. I will use the search to find them for myself

THanks

Jeff

发表时间 Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 6:23 am
I believe the database is an XML file. I don't know much about those, so the gurus here will have to tell you if you can use that.

There's a file in your folder called database there is also an mp3database.txt file in mine.

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 1:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)