快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Getting Started

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ K-0zHome userMember since 2005
Okay, i have a few questions before I actually go on to do this...

I have a regular computer that has a line-in mic and speaker inputs... I have a 2 channel mixer and 2 turntables.... I will need Maya44 USB correct? So.... I will connect both turntables to the maya44 and the maya44 will return 2 more sets of RCAs to the mixer... they wouldboth go in Phono or Line? also...I assume that i need to give out from the mixer to another soundcard if im correct and that would be the Line-In in my regular computer....

Correct me if im wrong...
TURNTABLE1 - 2 Wires to the Maya44
TURNTABLE2 - 2 Wires to the Maya44

MAYA44 - 2 Sets of RCA going to the Mixer (OUT) ... LINE or PHONO?

FROM MIXER TO LINE-IN? FROM MIXER's PHONO or LINE?

Please respond to my question thank you.
and yes i understand i will haveto have the full program and that is already under process

发表时间 Sun 27 Nov 05 @ 7:48 am
there are a couple ways to do it, do you plan on using classic vinyl as well?

all you will need is maya44 (or other soundcard with 2 stereo ins and 2 stereo outs)
2 TT
mixer
2 TCV
full vdj

you will use the line in on the mixer.

there is a great illustration on how this is all setup but you can only see it if your a full user.

发表时间 Sun 27 Nov 05 @ 8:24 am
K-Oz.

In order to use 2 turntables with TCVs you will need the full version of VDJ since only 1 turntable is enabled in the demo.

Once the full version is purchased just update your profile with the serial and do a search for Dams' blog. he has a really nice picture of how you should setup the turntables and mixer with the soundcard.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 2:44 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)