快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ Headache

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I really want to buy the software but until I can get what I need I refuse to spend money on something I can not get to work.

I have bought a few dvd's, I have ripped them to vob files.
All is good. They play in my universal meida player but will not play in Virtual DJ.

I know vdj works I have downloaded a few videos from the net and they work fine.

I have power dvd installed, I have changed the vob to mpg.

I gave up trying to convert dvd to something else, I can't get them to ripp with out looking terrible.

vob files are the way to go, because of quality

I guess buying dvds at the store vs promo only dosn't work so well but there are an number of great individual artist dvd collections I want in my video collection.

What is the soulution, I know there are 100's of DJ's out there using vdj and the video features. I can't seem to get any real help.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 11:07 pm
Virtual DJ 3.2 has its own dvd ripper included :)

As of playing VOB files you are right, its best quality..

I'll leave it to one of the video users, like Cyder or someone else, to answer more... I'm not really good on video yet :)

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 12:01 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Ihave10toes,

you have some configuration problems. I use VOB, MPEG, DIVX and I have to configure VDJ to work properly. Sometimes you have to use the Windows Media Player as your video decoder, sometimes not. The DVD have a dual or more sources of audio in it. When you rip it you must CHOICE what of this sources you are going to use. VDJ VOB internal decoder only works with LPCM 2 channel audio. If you use AC3 you might install a AC3 Filter and use WMP as your VDJ video decoder for this files.

VirtualDJ works very good with videos. You need a proper hardware, video card, RAM memory and enough storage space to use videos.

I don't like someone who complains about the software and It's only that he really don't know how to do the things... Many information is only available for FULL members. And if many of us work with videos, sure is something wrong in your side. I feel better when the people I assist has paid for VDJ.

The best quality is in VOB or MPEG-2 (which are the same), but you can use other formats and have a very good image and sound with them.

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 12:30 am
Completly understandable. I just want to make sure everything works. With the ripper in 3.2 I will be making my purchace this week. I thank you for your help. I look forward to becoming a member of the community.

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 4:08 am
look forward to seeing you as a full member Ihave10toes :) nice nick by the way...hehe

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 4:51 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Ihave10toes,

Hope See you soon as a full member.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 7:25 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I second both of Rune's comments...nice nickname hehe and welcome

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 11:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)