快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Whistle with Time code cds

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Please please help. I am demoing VDJ 3.0 and was hoping to buy a copy and use it with two cd players. I will soon buy a laptop and a asio firewire sound card, but at the moment I wanted to know how it would perform. I am using a Creative Audigy EX and i'm hearing the time code through my mixer. I read this on your web site.

If you hear the whistle of the vinyl on your mixtable, click on the "ASIO config" button and in the control window check the "mute" boxes on inputs.
Also, if your output volume is too low or too high, you can adjust it in this same window.

But the ''asio config'' on my computer dose not have a ''mute box on the inputs'' am I missing something. I have tried for hours to fix it, as I am very keen to purchase the full version as i believe it to be the best Dj software available.

please help.

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 11:19 pm
go into the windows volume control

either double click on the speaker down at the bottom right corner (near the clock)

or

Start, all programs, accessories, entertainment, volume control. you will have the mute boxes there. Mute your line in and the whine will dissapear.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 11:36 pm
Thank you for help.

Although this dose stop the unwanted whistle it stops the whistle getting to the software. I need to input the whistle (so the VDJ can use it as time code) but then only out put the music. At the moment the music is out putted but so is the whistle.

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 12:04 am
keep the volume slider at full but just put a check mark in the box that says mute. The signal will continue to go through but you won't hear that sound.

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 12:15 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Even if you change the name at login we can still know that you are using a cracked version.

I think you know all about, please buy your VirtualDJ software to get full access to the info you want and avoid problems with your software

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 6:07 am
Thanks again for trying. But this still mutes the input and dose not allow the Time Code through to virtual DJ. Is the problem with my sound card? I would but a multi I/O firewire interface but do not want to do so if I get the same problem.

In response to acw_dj. I would like to purchase a laptop, firewire interface and the full version of Virtual Dj 3.0 but I can not afford to purchase Virtual Dj 3.0 if it will not work for me. I am aware it is a great piece of software but, my technical knowledge is limited and if i purchase a license and can not make the Time Code function work I would have lost out on a lot of money. I was looking at Stanton final Scratch and Serato Scratch Live, how ever I believe Virtual Dj 3.0 to be a much superior piece of software and would much prefer to purchase it, if only i could get it to work.

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 11:06 am
well 3600...

I have tried with numerous soundcards and they all work the same way (except for latency)

What kind of soundcard are you using and where is your turntable connected on the soundcard? (since the demo version only supports 1 turntable)

If your using a cracked version then the troubleshooting can be quite difficult since many cracks have issues.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 4:44 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

If you already have a PC or laptop, the first step is BUY VirtualDJ. Is the best thing to know that you will be supported and the software works like it should be.

If you are trying to setup all you can do with VDJ without buying it, you are going to have many headaches... I know that maybe you are not convinced at all at this point, but take a look in the forum. How many FULL user complain about the software?, In how many works GREAT?. If you don't trust in my words, trust in what all this community feels... VirtualDJ is the number One software for DJing no doubts.

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 7:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)