快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: compare

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

triphopHome userMember since 2005
If we have to buy a computer then we buy the virtual DJ software and then we buy the external hardware, dont u think its better to buy real scratchin machines like Denon or Pioneer? please tell me which is better and reply to my email --@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry triphop no email address is allowed from a demo user

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 4:38 pm
Well if you want to get into scratching and turntabilism. Just go out and buy turntables and a mixer.

Don't forget that vinyl is expensive and getting more and more difficult to find.

newer CD players can produce a good quality scratch but they are quite pricy.

the PC and VDJ lets you do everything 2 TTs can do with a lot more ease. Heck VDJ at times saves me 2 turntables and a LOT of work.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 4:55 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

A computer and VirtualDJ is the way to go for now and for the future. You have ALL not only TTs or Vynils and also could use CDs, plus MP3, WAV, MPG, MPEG, VOB, AVI, DIVX, WMA, WMV, and other AUDIO and VIDEO file formats.

I can use TCVs with videos. Scratch with them, use many effects, samples and controls many devices... MIDI (like DJConsole or XP10 or DAC-2 or 3), and in the newest version also controls DMX lights... I forgot Karaoke, broadcast in a network or the internet, and use of 2 (or more) computers working with VDJ in a network together...

Lol, it's like try to compare a horse with an airplane.

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 8:34 pm
Awesome!!

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 11:33 am
Not really on topic, but:
nice that dmx is included, curious to see the implementation. However, I hope that the team also made some improvements of the audio quality / issues. Last update when almost only video improvements were made, lots of users (not me) were discussing that audio should have the highest priority.
Hope that a few days is not that long....
Ewout

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 3:38 pm
I think you will be happy with the updates, our development team does alot of hard work to meet our needs and wants.

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 4:50 pm
still off topic:
DJ Gauge, I'm always happy with the updates. I know how much work it is to create a stable software application, since I'm a software developer myself.
I just don't like some sort of a fight on the forum between "audio only" guys and "most options" guys again...
Most updates were released on Sunday I remember, so maybe today, while Acw said a few days yesterday. Fingers crossed.
Ewout

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 5:13 pm
VoltronPRO InfinityMember since 2004
LoL @ Irony. I'm a software developer too, and if u wanna know my opinion, i'm in the "audio only" idea. I have asked a f....d dropdown window for set one variable (the loop lenght of djconsolebuttons) and they always think @ clouds, video efx and other things.

Button one: Loop lenght [4]
Button two: Loop lenght [8]
Button three: Loop lenght [16]

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 1:26 am
Voltron if you currently own the full version you can update the profile and I know for a fact that if you are using a midi controller you can set keys to activate the loop length as you mentioned.

I am currently using 3.1 and can do this. My midi controller is an M-Audio Ozone workstation.

I have asked for using a rotary knob to control the loop length although I'm not sure if it will be possible.

What your asking is already implemented.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 6:01 am

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 8:04 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)