快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DAC-2 Not responding in VDJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Help. I'm trying to practice DJing in front of some ppl at my own house party. I have a laptop/Mayy44usb/dac-2 setup and am having a lil trouble. I'm at the point now where:

dac-2 lights up, I am able to load songs onto both decks, but I can't play the songs. I'll hit play on the screen and on the controller, but nothing at all happens. I have the mapper in the effects folder and I tried enabling the dac-2 on auto-detect and all the com ports, but nothing helps. When I load VDJ, a "4" appears on both decks of the controller. I have the maya conrol panel running in the background, too. I looked around the forum for a similar problem, but couldn't find a similar post. Please help!!

发表时间 Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 10:41 pm
BTW, I have a mixer in the setup. I can now get audio from vdj through maya, but I can't use the dac-2. I chose the mixer soundcard config.

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 10:59 pm
Sounds like your doing everything right. My DAC-2 which i use on a backup PC for Dj'ing is also playing up - used to work fine, but now it seems to lose the connection, if you go into config and disable it and re-enable it, the 3111 flashs up and then disappears, buttons do nothing - its only a month old.

I haven't tried putting the new version on it yet.

发表时间 Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 11:39 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
mapper goes to the root virtualdj folder not in the effects folder.

发表时间 Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 4:42 am
I actually got it working somehow later on that day. I guess I also put the mapper in VDJ's root folder.All is well...for now. Thanks Cyder.

发表时间 Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 11:18 am
Got mine working too - turned out to be a dodgy usb cable !

发表时间 Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 12:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)