快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: TCV and normal Vinyl

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Has anyone found a way around this ?

I want to use TCV and Normal Vinyl, TCV works fine when it is plugged into the inputs on the soundcard of the maya44usb, Normal Vinyl also works fine into the mixer.

I have just got some Y-Cables so I can split the output from the TT's to the phono inputs of the mixer and to the inputs on the MAYA44usb. TCV still works perfectly well and i get a 100% signal, However when playing normal vinyl there is a very noticable loss of quality, probably due to splitting the low-level phono signal.

I was thinking of getting a couple of phono pre-amps and splitting the line level output instead (going into the secondary line level inputs of the mixer and into the maya, hopefully splitting this signal will not have as much of a noticeable effect on quality. Or a switch box i guess.

Any ideas ? Has anyone done anything similar ? Or maybe I need to configure the lead setup differently?

发表时间 Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 1:09 pm

发表时间 Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 1:18 pm
Nice picture... but the configuration is exactly what i've already got, As I say, it does infact work, there is just a noticable quality loss on normal vinyl :( - Due to splitting the signal I believe.

发表时间 Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 1:29 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
mabey you have bad quality splitters because im pretty sure that the quality should not be affected. try auditioning the setup with a normal vinyl playing and see if the quality changes when you unplug the split to the sound card and put it back in again.

发表时间 Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 6:40 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
?

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 8:21 am
Don't think its the leads - although I did solder them up myself - The signal on normal vinyl is fine until you plug the cable into the soundcard, suggesting its not the leads.

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 1:07 pm
leeroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i had exactly the same problem, so i bought two switch boxes. you plug record deck in input and there is a switch you can select between two outputs. one output to the sound card and one output to the mixer.
they cost me five pounds each, but cant remember what web site from.

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 11:49 pm
Yeah I thought of doing that :), Shame though as already have switch on the mixer to alternate the channels between VDJ output and Vinyl - would have to switch two switches each time for each channel - 4 switches in total.

Can you remember the make (and maybe model) of the switch boxes and i will google it...

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 12:45 pm
Can you help me?
When i have the turntable connected near my notebook to use virtualdj and i put on my turntable a Normal Vinyl no timecoded vinyl, can i hear the sound?
There are problems?

发表时间 Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 10:03 am

发表时间 Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 10:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)