快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: uc33 mixtable - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

exactly... .and its beat aware yes.. if you choose it to be ;) .... (option beatlock)

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 12:04 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
is there any way to do this other than loop the song? i guess you could cancel the loop before it got to the reloop point but that cud be risky! : P erm and yer i tryed 'beatmatching' a 1 bar jingle and it went all over the place within a few seconds, didnt seem to beatlock at all. when you use this method does VDJ resize the sample to the nearest squared number? it also didnt stay in sync when i made ajustments to the song, you know like pitch and beat aligning

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 12:39 am
1. select LOOP and not JINGLE in the sample slot for using a loop as a sample, and if you want it to be beatmatched (jingles are not usefull for beatmatching often)

2. no, you have to make a loop, then record it... If its on the fly, under a live-mix, yes.. you need to cancel the loop after that ... :) (or you can record the loop when u prelisten, and make it before u live mix)

3. Did not get the resize question... sorry. But loops are the logic of 1,2,4,8,16,32 beats. Seamlessly made on the fly... if BPMs and CGB are correct

4. for it to be in perfect sync (having the beatlock on at sample), the recording must be made of a song that you have adjusted perfectly for bpm and cbg's

You can also make small adjustments, IF a bit of beat, by choosing sync on function in sample slot (beat, half beat, quarter beat)

Play around with it and test ;) I love the sampler engine, its really powerful, and can be used creativly for great mixing and effects

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 1:46 am
one thing to remember, thats kinda important...

some of the loops/samples available for download at this website, made by users, are not perfect.
First reason for that, is that the earlier versions of VDJ used MP3 for sampling. Because of the way headers are added to mp3s, the loops are not perfect when saved (little glitch...each reloop).

Now, in the newer versions of VDJ, the sampleformat is OGG, and therefor easier to make perfect loops on the fly, and record them ;) NO glitch...

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 1:49 am
wht i meant about the resizing question is does this. if you record a jingle that is 'about' (because you do it by hand its not 100000% perfect) 8 beats long, does VDJ stretch this jingle (when u go 'loop') so it is exactly 8 beats and does not drift out as the imperfections in the length multiply with each repetition. also when i noticed that when i speeded up or slowed the main deck (and the subordiante deck) the sample did not track these changes (even with beatlock etc etc etc)

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 1:34 am
tell me you think having only a 4 bar loop or having to create and remove a loop on a live deck is a good idea lol if the jingle thing understood BPM properly and made your recordings perfect (by it knowing the CBG) the the loop system would be much better allowing you to record loops naturaly instead of having to think about making loops and remembering to cancel them etc

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 1:40 am
About the resize... VDJ records your loop. IF the loop is made manually and not perfect, thats the loop you get ;) but you can always use the perfect seemless loop made automatically by hitting 4/8/16 etc loop buttons and then record :)

If you speed up a deck, the sample will follow... IF it is a LOOP and not a JINGLE that you have recorded. And IF the beatlock for the sample is turned ON :)
Try... a recorded LOOP in sample slot, will follow the speed of the deck, if beatlocked.. :)

and VDJ does record LOOPS perfectly, according to BPM and CGB's ;) you just gotta select LOOP and not jiingle for the sample slot ;)
Try that too, it does on the fly...

And yes, I would like to see more than 4 beat loop as standard, so that we could record 4/8/16 etc loops on the fly, WITHOUT actually making the loop first on the deck (that only works for 4 beat loops now i

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 1:28 pm
jib90Home userMember since 2005
just wondering if the UC33e Mix table has chanels like a mixer? if so how many channels? thanx in advance

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 6:12 pm
it looks like this :

it got quite a few midi sliders and knobs :)

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 7:38 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Rune,

This uc33 sould be used to mix video (The Video Fade), isn't it? and to program other samples, effects and VDJ stuff to get in there...

Why I don't have one yet? Maybe Santa Claus is going to bring me one this year!

发表时间 Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 2:17 am
yupp..... I want one from Santa too ;) hopefully I have been nice this year....

The midi sliders can be asigned to what you want..... Video crossfader, sample slot sliders... :)

All in the power of the powerful VDJ ;)

发表时间 Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 1:39 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)