快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Recordings skip

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When using vdj 3, when I record mixes and listen to them later the mixes skip. Why does this happen and how can I fix it? I'm not the best with computers so if has anything to do with my sound card or anything like that I wouldn't know about it.

发表时间 Thu 03 Nov 05 @ 1:22 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
sounds like your pc can't handle both mixing and recording at the same time, simple fix is more RAM, if your pc is OLD then it might be time for an upgrade

发表时间 Fri 04 Nov 05 @ 8:14 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
this is a problem with slow computers with not enough memory.
i have a 900Mhz 384MB memory 32MB video that had the same problem. after running and antivirus and increasing the virtual memory at the beginning of the year it seriously feels like i have a new computer.

choice of antivirus: avast. free. updates frequently and never have to worry about nothing. i dont even turn it off like most people here recommend. and i browse the internet while playing with the program and run downloading programs like kazaalite and ares too and the program works still plays (the tables dont run in real time tho but pcdj red cant run with all these other programs running).

virtual memory is over 1gig. for both [hard] drives.

recording program. Allsoundrecorder. before antivirus and adding virtual memory it didnt run well but now it works perfect.

to add virtual memory right click My Computer>Properties and go to the last tab somewhere in performance. triple ur current virtual memory.

发表时间 Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 8:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)