快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Timecoded Vynils USB Sound Card

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ K-0zHome userMember since 2005
my friend has Intel(r) Integrated Audio Sound card with a Line-In (BLUE) in it. I was wondering if i can use any USB external sound cards these cheap ones that are 20 - 30 dollars and plug it in to the USB and get another line in out of that. Does it matter about channels or quality or any of that.. if it has line-in it should be fine for him right? Answer back please or contact me on AIM

AIM - oo360crewoo

THANKS

发表时间 Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 2:30 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
The main issue is the latency... you may need ASIO4ALL to get working your separate soundcards working in ASIO mode as one. Is better to get a good sound card (like M-Audio Delta 44 PCI) and enjoy the power of TCVs with VirtualDJ.

(Also don't forget to buy VirtualDJ ;-) )

发表时间 Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 10:32 am
DJ K-0zHome userMember since 2005
that wasnt answered... i wanna know this.... i have a 2 channel mixer right? okay.... i have two Y rca cables comin out of the PHONO lines going into a RCA splitter right into the LINE-In of my computer now... what should i do its not workin i get signal but 0%

发表时间 Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 2:19 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
do you have time coded vinyls or CDs? make sure you have set it to cd input and turned off RIAA gain on the time code menu. im pretty sure that both inputs have to be on the same ASIO device, same goes for the ouputs

发表时间 Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 4:17 am
and have you earthed your turntables to your pc case ?

发表时间 Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 3:25 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
DJ K-0z,

1) You can do it, but you may have latency issues. 2) Did you try autoconfig? Are you using ASIO4ALL?

Did you config ASIO4ALL in VDJ?

Are you sure you have selected the right input?

The info regarding to the right configuration and setup of TTs and TCVs are available for full register users.

发表时间 Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 7:15 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)