快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Couple of questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hisseHome userMember since 2005
Ok well i want to get into dj'ing and i have a really large colletion of music on my comp but i would really like to be able to use vinyl still so i have a couple of questions.

Is it possible to hook your system(mixer,turntables) up to vdj and still be able to play normal vinyl or is it only one or the other?

If it is possible to do the above can you do a normal mixer and say a delta 4/4 soundcard or do you need a usb or midi mixer?

how exactly does tcv and vdj work is it similar to final scratch or isn't it quite the same? Does it automaticaly start the song when the tcv starts?

I would like to use vdj and vinyl because i really can't see spending $599 on final scratch if this can do the same thing.

I was thinking of going technics mk5's or m5g's and maybe a vestax vmc-004 or numark cm-200 mixer with one of the m-audio cards would that work?

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 05 @ 3:02 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
VirtualDJ can work with TCVs like real vinyls do. That means what you ask. Check this: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/virtualdj_by_dj_getdown.wmv

You can use a Delta 44 and TCVs and Turntables with a mixer or without a mixer too. If you want to play regular records in your TTs then you need a splitter cable connected in your mixer and in your PC. It can be done and you are able to use TCVs or regular vinyls too.

You don't need a special mixer (midi or USB) you can ADD more features to your VirtualDJ configuration, but with PC(or Laptop)+4 input soundcard (2stereo line inputs with ASIO support )+ virtualdj +TCVs +TTs +Mixer +Headphones +Active Speakers you have your setup ready to go.

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 05 @ 4:31 am
ok thanks for the info, one last question...
Say i was using the delta 4/4 or 6/6 would it be possible to have the wiring like:
TT's - RCA splitters - Sound Card & Mixer then mixer to sound card and soundcard running the speakers with vdj processing the sound coming in from the mixer aswell so that all the sound could be powered by my system?

发表时间 Fri 28 Oct 05 @ 1:00 am
anyone?

发表时间 Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 12:15 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
hisse,

If you have TTs connected to the FOUR inputs in the Delta, you don't have any other input left. The way to connect what you want must be Speakers to mixer output and sound card to mixer inputs (to mix VDJ with the mixer). VirtualDJ only work with TCVs in ASIO mode. In ASIO mode VDJ have outputs to master, master+headphones, Left Deck+Right Deck or Left Deck+Right Deck + Samples. You could not get ASIO and send another sound output from VDJ.

发表时间 Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 3:59 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)