快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Ebay is sweet sometimes for hardware

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
well i happened to score a hardly used Gemini ex26 2 channel battle mixer off ebay for $33.00. Its not even made anymore and if you do come across one its about $132.00. The best part was the optical crossfader, something that should last through some good use and then some. I was wondering if anyone has used this mixer and maybe some thoughts about it. I's surprised that such a nice little mixer was not selling probably since other mixers had a better rep. I know Gemini has always been about cheap gear but they have had some solid products and now i think they have stepped up all their products.

发表时间 Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 5:03 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
True they have stepped up now.... that particular mixer i havn't touched but one of my mates had it, its not very "good" for battle mixing being a battle mixer. I prefer the technics battle mixer. I think gemini would rival with numark. Average preformance and range, The only thing i wouldn't recommending touching is behringer, as they are known for using cheap componants and not being very reliable. My dad is a sound technician and he has repaired many behringers and constantly complains how crap they are. I have seen inside a few aswell, its not the same numark and gemini are actually better than behringer. I myself have a DXM 06 and have been using it constantly for battle mixing and i havnt needed to replace the X-fader. kinda funny ive had it for one and a half years... thrash it every second day nearly. I had a behringer once aswell.. 200,000 life cycles they advertised or someting for the djx700... lasted me about a month, month and a half tops

发表时间 Sun 09 Oct 05 @ 4:17 pm
Well i'm not going to complain about a $33.00 optical fader mixer but why do you say it's not "good"?? what is it missing? there is a review (i can't find now) that gave it a 4 out of 5. i try and look some more for it.

发表时间 Sun 09 Oct 05 @ 6:05 pm
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
read carefully i said that ive never touched it personally but apparantly its crap and my mate had one and yea

发表时间 Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 3:02 pm
Well based on what your saying, it sucks but you know nothing about it so how can you even make a valid point??...my whole point was to say look what i got off Ebay for $33 and if you look you can get some ok stuff. Then i added that gemini is still cheap products but they seems to be better built then compaired to years ago.

发表时间 Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 4:44 pm
Sorry to come off like a jerk but my point was it was $33 so if it is crap, which so far its been great, then the price is well worth it.

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 3:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)