快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: TCCD Cue Points

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey Everybody

I have recently set up my Dennon 1800 to use Time Coded CD's. I have it set up properly with the Maya44 usb card. It works but I have a problem.

The problem is that I cannot properly set my cue points. I have tried manually doing it with the mouse and using the Dennon jog wheel to set the cue point like I used to do when I was mixing with regular CD's. I can set the point either way but when I press play to begin mixing the song goes right to the beginning and starts from there completely ignoring the cue point that I have set. Also when I am playing a song using the TCCD and I press cue the song does not go back to the cue point but it just pauses. Is normal for TCCD's? Should I have just bought a DAC-2 Controller instead?

What amI doing something wrong? Am I missing something a setting perhaps? Has anybody else experienced this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Peace

JumpinJim

发表时间 Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 3:15 am
Nobody has any suggestions?

发表时间 Fri 30 Sep 05 @ 4:34 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I have a Denon 2100F but I use TCVs... let me check and I tell you. Some fellows have some issues, but can tell if you are doing wrong. We could check. Disable "Time Strech", and the "Limiter" too. In your Denon don't use Master tempo.

发表时间 Fri 30 Sep 05 @ 6:39 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I have reported simillar problems many times.
What i want is (like you) to use the virtualdj stored cues and cd-player's control for start/stop/pitch etc. A needle drop bypass may be the answer.
Let's hope for a fix.

发表时间 Fri 30 Sep 05 @ 8:36 am
I have actually the same problem with last version 3.4..

My config:

VDJ 3.4 + 2xDenon dn-s1000 + dn-x100 + Maya44 usb

发表时间 Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 5:37 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
@kunfufaiter, cd timecode mode is 100% improved in latest official 3.4
Only some small problems left.
I can use the cue points and more.

发表时间 Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 6:25 pm
i have vdj 3.4 DEMO and it's not working for me...

wich config have you got?

extra config is needed?

I'm very interessed about this...I'am wainting to resolve this issue to buy the full version....

发表时间 Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 8:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)