快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: M-AUDIO FIREWIRE 410 SET UP PROBLEMS - HELP

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

1265PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Has anyone had any problems setting up this external sound card? My VJ3.0 does not play and I think because I'm sooooo new at this my settings may not be correct in the sound card area. ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 05 @ 10:28 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I think you have to use the advanced configuration with this card and setup each player to a separate output, wdm or asio.
I dont have this card so i don't know how the outputs are named and numbered.
It will be easy for you to find.
If you want to use Timecode, you will limited to 1 turntable (or cd player) because you have only 2 analog inputs (plus 2 spdif)

Ps. about the "no play" problem, there is a reset option in the control panel/mixer of your 410 as far i know, try it.

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 2:31 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Apopsis, the M-Audio FireWire 410 has 2 Line Inputs, 2 TTs can be used, I quote from the website:

"2 analog audio input channels
Two independent analog input channels accept a wide variety of input signals. A front-panel switch for each channel selects between 1/4” TS (-10dBV) line-level input on the rear and Neutrik (1/4” TS and balanced XLR) mic/instrument input on the front. Connect microphones, guitars, keyboards, samplers, CD players and more. The driver software allows you to route these internally to any analog or digital outputs."

djyanni; do what Apopsis recommends you. It seems to be a configuration issue, but I can't tell if is from VDJ, from your soundcard drivers, or from your soundcard settings.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 3:44 am
@acw_dj: On professional "audio" cards ("sound" cards = game cards) the input/outputs counted as mono, not pairs..
2 line ins can used alone for mono recordings or combined to a stereo line in.
This card has 2/8 alnalog and 2/2 digital spdif.
Thats why i said there are not many choices for TC use at my other post about "esi" (you know)
It's a common marketing trick to count the digital ports along with analog ones to the product id...
Example: the delta44 has 4ins/4outs analog.
The Delta66 has also 4ins/4outs analog, plus a digital pair.

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 4:14 am

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 4:54 am
Yes the images can be confusing, i made a research for multi-channel cards recently, thats why i knew that :)

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 6:05 am
Well, be mi guest. :-) I do it too... not many options for a notebook now... That's why I look to the mixer with soundcard option. But couldn't find one with ASIO drivers (only the controllers like BCD-2000 which still unavailable today) ...

Still looking...

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 6:17 am
1265PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the inputs. I have downloaded all drivers and selected in the sound card area the 4.1 with mixer. The M-Audio is configured. I drag a song to deck 1 and click on play, the turntable arm moves to the song, but no music happens. I might just buy another Rane MP4 with sound card and make that my expensive back up. Not sure.

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 8:23 pm
You didn't read my post :)
Use the advanced configuration or -even better- the option with the 2 soundcards and set individual outputs of your 410.
Fw-410 is not a 5.1 card, but a pro card.

发表时间 Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 1:56 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)