快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Help me about flippin double

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Using Vdj to mix techno and eurodance. Was told to look at dj in norway's post but i dun understand much or can i say wad he's saying is not the answer i'm looking for? I just want to know how to use the flipping double correctly. Cause for some songs i have mixed it sounds perfect but for some other song wit different bpm settings, it sounds horrible. If i'm facing problems with such songs wad shud i change or do so the flipping double will sound right? How much bpm shud i increase or decrease? Or is there no fixed way of doin it. Just go around by luck. I hope pros here can understand my problem n help me.

Example. beat-beat-beat-beat-beat-beat-beat-beat-
flipping double = beatbeat-beatbeat- beatbeat- beatbeat- (When i execute flipping double. Correct outcome.)

But for some songs i just cant get that effect i want. Its either too much or too little. I dunno. It just sounds horrible. Help me.. And oso anyone here can intro websites where i can download free breakbeats loops?

Sincerely will appreciate great helps from pros n sincerely sorry if i'm being troublesome here..

发表时间 Tue 30 Aug 05 @ 9:07 pm
No you are not being a problem here. New comers are always welcome!. But we do ask that people don't make two posts asking the same question...it gets confusing. Now in the other post you stated that you are using VDJ 2.0. Unfortuantely you cannot get much support here because that is a very old version that is no longer supported. Did it come with a console of some sort? I thought that version 1.09 came with the consoles? Add your serial number into your profile.

MS

发表时间 Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 12:51 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
And that is why I believe he is useing an ilegal version, he's given no indication that he bought anything.

If it is the case that you don't own the softerware then you are NOT entitled to any support what''s so ever!.

发表时间 Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 1:51 pm
MY FRIEND WHO DJ USES VDJ AND I USE TORQ I WAS WONDERING DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW I CAN GET THE FLIPPIN DOUBLE EFFECT TO TORQ I CAN DO THE EFFECT MY SELF WITH THE RECORDS BUT IT IS EASY WHEN U CAN HIT A BOTTON TO DO IT FOR YOU (HOLLA BACK)

发表时间 Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 2:01 pm
Hello, i got the same problem. (Only, i use Version 6.0.1 pro)
Anybody who knows how to fix this?

I made a sample of ''Who's that Chick'' (The part: i just wanna daaaaancce, i don't really careeee)
But now it is like: II jjuusstt ....

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Arno

发表时间 Sun 15 May 11 @ 7:24 pm
it has to do with the mastered algorithms on the original tracks. flippin double is a basic effect on a cheap program, thats why there will consistently be a glitch. vocals have more complex algorithms so you'll always have more trouble there.

发表时间 Tue 24 May 11 @ 3:27 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)