快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Video format / quality? - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

That is the sample rate in the audio stream. Since some of the newer DVDs are going with that do you know if there is a way to play them in VDJ? Or will they address it?
:-(

发表时间 Tue 30 Aug 05 @ 11:31 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You could play it, but notice this issue in the audio a few days ago. The VDJ Team is working in it. The video most be good. If it doesn't maybe we're missing something.

发表时间 Tue 30 Aug 05 @ 11:47 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
change .vob to windows media audio decoder, then use the nvidia dvd decoder as your codec.

发表时间 Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 12:16 am
Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest from 92. Just released I think. Killer DVD. He is obviously a troubled person but I have seen him live once and it's an incredible experience. Your mouth drops open when you see him walk out. Absolutely breathtaking. This video is a must have. Thriller, Beat It, Billy Jean, Man In The Mirror, etc--all live with excellent choregraphy. And yes he does the moonwalk on Billy Jean. The best Billy Jean I've seen was on his 25th anniversary special. But I don't think that is on DVD. Live tv show.

I will try DJ Cyder's suggestion and report back. THANKS ALL!!!

发表时间 Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 12:26 am
I changed .vob to the wmp audio decoder but how do i change the codec to nvidia dvd decoder?

发表时间 Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 12:29 am
OK I looked it up and it loooks like you mean for me to install the nvidia dvd decoder plugin for windows media player. Would I select it as an audio DSP in WMP?

Is that the only way to play these vob's in VDJ. It's a $50 plug in.

Thanks

发表时间 Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 1:15 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Just bought that MJ dvd for $9.95, shipping next week though.

发表时间 Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 3:22 am
I played Smooth Criminal from it last night and a crowd gathered in front of the screen and you couln't see. Incredible.

发表时间 Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 7:42 am
The fastest mpeg codec (with low CPU usage) is Elecard. I have't tried yeat with VDJ, but have used it in other application with great result.

Install the player and you get the codec, the player is only $20

http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml

发表时间 Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 8:58 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I ment windows media video decoder doh! The way I told you about is the fastest was as it uses the gpu on the video card, the internal decoder should play vob's mine does. Do you have msn I could help you in real time then, my msn is in my blog. The nvdecoder has a 30 day trial you could test it before.

发表时间 Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 9:19 am
Sorry...

发表时间 Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 12:03 pm
DJ Cyder: Ill try the plugin suggestion and I also added you on MSN. That plugin is a bit more complicated than I thought LOL.

发表时间 Wed 31 Aug 05 @ 4:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)