快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Songs larger than like 8 min wont work

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

when i go to upload a song that is like 8 min or longer it doesn't load the track info above the turntable why? is it a memory issue or what? because i can't even beat lock when it does that......

发表时间 Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 8:50 pm
go under the config... then general and change the max load to always

发表时间 Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 8:55 pm
thanks alot your awesome

发表时间 Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 8:57 pm
no prob... and have fun with the best dj software in the world

发表时间 Thu 11 Aug 05 @ 9:04 pm
satmen2Home userMember since 2005
I too have this issue.. I have it set to always.. and it appeasrs to work now but when I have the song playing and then I click to move ahead in the track, it freezes the song in a stutter mode and THEN in about 20 seconds it finds the spot and continues to play ...

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 4:01 pm
Is the track fully loaded on the deck when you skip forward?

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 4:08 pm
satmen2Home userMember since 2005
Well I dont know.. Ive tried putting "AWAYS" for the MAX LOAD as well as 30 but neither make a difference..

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 5:36 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

What are your computer specs?

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 1:57 am
the "stutter mode" is the time while windows fetches the next piece of song that you skip to.
If for some reason (usueally not enough installed memory) vdj requires more memory than is available
windows tries to use SWAP file. In this case you should get better results when using lower maxload.
and not using the variable bitrate songs. Also for me using th 4hour mixes that i previosly recorded was not good when i was trying to skip inside this mix, even if maxload was set to never.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 11:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)