快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Hey Raw-Bear

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey Raw-Bear I just got VDJ and man, it's great. It was well worth the wait. I was about to buy Atomix. A friend I know has a full version and he let me play with it and it's not bad.

So I've waited and waited for VDJ and it's by far better. Love it. I hope in any future revisions they can add a USB type cross fader.

I don't mind using the controls on the screen but DJs' use two hands and I'm not to crazy about tapping my key boad to use as a fader. Need full control.

Anyway get it. It's by far a lot better than the Atomix program.

发表时间 Thu 03 Jul 03 @ 3:31 pm
i want to try the demo first...by the way...you nad homeboy have to e-mail me....i re-installed window-washer and it took your e-mail addys out DOH!!!......lol......all i hear is good about this program so i am dying to try it out ( hint hint to the corporation guys/gals )......later my friend ( s )

发表时间 Thu 03 Jul 03 @ 9:43 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
djhomeboy@atomixmp3.com

发表时间 Thu 03 Jul 03 @ 9:53 pm
thanks dj homeboy........by the way.....i need dj walkers e-mail too........you hear me mr. walkers......lol

发表时间 Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 3:56 am
hey reggie...i`ll give you a call soon........let me know when a good time to call is and i will call....this really is GREAT forum and MOST people involved here have a common love for making the perfect mix...bottom line is..and i have said it before and it remains my opinion......if the world ran like this site the world would be a better place to live

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 2:27 pm
Got your email Raw-Bear. Seems your a popular fellow on these here forum.

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 3:47 am
geeee.....the ONLY reason i am popular ( i hope ) is because i really do beleive in the atomix/virtualdj programs and i do try to help out the new user...thats all...if they like me for my body they r sick...lol....no one has seen me and boy would they be surprised if they did.
anyways......glad you got my e-mail dj groove.....how is the new virtual dj program working for you?

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 5:35 pm
You know VDJ is not bad. Although the skins they have on the site are not that great. I'd rather use the origional skin it came with. I hope future skins can better develop better placement of fubnctionality.

Although the beatlock is promising it really doesn't work that great. But the functionality is better and sounds better.

I like the recording options, the scratching, the looping and samples feature.

My only complaint asides the skins is the visual mix window. You know the wave bars? They are not as solid as with Atomix. It kind of bothers my eyes. Trying to track those bars visually takes alot of work. I shouldn't have to. Although you can change the size of it it still doesn't have that look yet about them yet.

But it's an improvement from Atomix. I know they are working to address these issues. It's the same thing that happend with Atomix when they fist came out. Not perfect at first but improved over time.

发表时间 Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 2:59 am
heyyyyy...dj groove.....thats all that counts huh?......its better than atomix....and will improve over time....guess thats why they need our feed-back.....i`m glad you are enjoying it

发表时间 Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 7:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)