快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Teamers! catchup with other softwares!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

sblondyHome userMember since 2001
Atomix stands with all the top mixing programs, but it's still behind on the effects/"live editing" section.
Some options are missing in atomix:
1. Freq filter - the best one I seen is in Native instruments' traktor studio. A really great tool missing in atomix.
2. Looping - looping has too be more featured than the current. Add a loop in/out, and set bigger auto loops - atleast of 16 beats. Assential for looping club music.
3. Beatmatched scratching - As seen in Native instruments' traktor dj. When you scratch the left deck it's sounds perfectly combined with the right deck. A really good effect.

The effect plugins in atomix can't answer these effects, as they require more than pressing a button. I've seen plugins that open a slide to costumize the effect - but it's really annoying to have that window in your face, not to mention I haven't seen many good third-party effects. I believe some effects should be integrated in the software, on the playing desk, written by the team.

Another option that is missing:
Pre-scanning of the tracks - I don't want to play the song before Atomix detects it's BPM. What if I lose the file that contains my mp3's BPMs? Now I need to play all the songs I might be using in a party. I've been there too many times.

Is there any chance that Atomix, which obviously has a great advantage, will match other programs features? I really don't want to purchase traktor as well.

发表时间 Tue 10 Dec 02 @ 11:03 pm
useless bells & whistles.. what this needs is rewire,asio support and nothing else (except beat tap)

发表时间 Thu 26 Dec 02 @ 4:56 am
sblondy, you don't have to play the songs to get the bpm. In the browser select one or more files then rightclick and choose analyse :)

I agree on the 16 beats loops it would be GREAT!!

Traktor also Plays the songs reversed and sounds real good, i would like that and also backspinning....

发表时间 Sat 28 Dec 02 @ 12:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)