快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Improving the loop option

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I know atomix has a loop option you can use with the shotcut
buttons M(memory) and L(loop) but it seems that when pressing the L button the time response is not as sharp as a
real cd player like in clubs.

There is maybe a 1/8 of a second delay where there is no music before the loop starts and I don't think it's due to my
computer (pentium III 733Mhz).

So if you guys could try fixing this little bug it would help me a lot because it's an option that I use a lot when I play in private parties and sometimes in clubs.

thank you very much.

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 01 @ 12:08 am
I have no problem with the loop function. As a matter of fact the loop function is "faster" and cleaner than my Pioneer Professional CD Player. Try using a SONY computer.

发表时间 Mon 23 Jul 01 @ 6:31 pm
I have no problem with the loop function. As a matter of fact the loop function is "faster" and cleaner than my Pioneer Professional CD Player. Try using a SONY computer.

TRY THE LOOP FUNCTION OF TRAKTOR IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD--SURE!!

发表时间 Tue 24 Jul 01 @ 12:11 am
For the person that posted the message 3 times above, I think your "SONY" computer has some sort of dodgy loop program/function installed, you better get it checked out...

CHEERZ =)

发表时间 Tue 24 Jul 01 @ 1:00 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)