快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: problems in general-help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi...this is djtsatsos007 from greece.
there are several probs that i faced while surfing in the site and while using atomix.
1)i can't change the new skins that i've downloaded
2)i can't remember the password i once edited(and i can't find a way out to review it from any options in the site)
3)how can i upgrade my version of 2.0 to 2.1.1??

i appreciate any help djs...

发表时间 Sun 15 Sep 02 @ 9:18 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
1) Unzip the downloaded zip file into the root folder of Atomix under skins
2)Email service@atomixmp3.com from your registered e mail address for your password
3)You will be allowed to upgrade once you sort out your password problem.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

发表时间 Sun 15 Sep 02 @ 10:25 pm
1) Unzip the downloaded zip file into the root folder of Atomix under skins
2)Email service@atomixmp3.com from your registered e mail address for your password
3)You will be allowed to upgrade once you sort out your password problem.

发表时间 Sun 15 Sep 02 @ 10:26 pm
Why is the site slow today, said gateway error then it double posted my message.

发表时间 Sun 15 Sep 02 @ 10:27 pm
thanx a lot..djhomeboy

发表时间 Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 5:53 pm
one more question...i 've already unziped under atomix file...but as soon as i choose to change skin,the program closes!!

发表时间 Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 5:57 pm
is there a way to pre-listen to my headphones a song on deck A,while on deck B,let's say,the sound goes to the speakers.
--i've got sounblaster live
--i've bought a double thing put to the soundcard's line in,and at the one side i plugged the headphones and at the 2nd hole the speakers...just like i've seen at http://atomixmp3.online.fr/config

发表时间 Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 6:36 pm
thanx to djhomeboy concerning my lost password..

发表时间 Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 6:40 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
first, that feature will only work with the full version, not the demo. 2nd, you have to change your sound configuration to 1 sound card, & headphone/speaker.

发表时间 Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 6:41 pm
Another stupid person...

sorry mate, I'm in your boat

Liam

发表时间 Tue 17 Sep 02 @ 2:15 am
impressionsdj...i have not the demo version ....and i already have changed the sound option!!!!!!
--liam thanx 4 understandin'

发表时间 Tue 17 Sep 02 @ 3:36 pm
impressionsdj....as an experienced member,your expert skills and advices doesn't seem to help me!!

发表时间 Tue 17 Sep 02 @ 3:39 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I just threw out a couple of reasons why what you were trying to do may not have worked. Perhaps it didn't help you, but I tried to offer up an explanation. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but remember, I'm not on the Atomix payroll. I'm just a guy who uses Atomix a lot. Someone vaguely describes a problem, you start by offering the most obvious solutions. If those suggestions don't work, you move on to less obvious solutions.
Good Luck man!

发表时间 Tue 17 Sep 02 @ 4:18 pm
Well said Impressionsdj, some peeps could learn a bit from that reply!

Liam

发表时间 Tue 17 Sep 02 @ 11:29 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)