快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Turntable with AtomixMp3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I decided to purchase a 4 channel mixer and connect a turntable to the 3rd channel. Has anyone done this? Would I run into any problems? I think it sounds like a good idea. Right now I am borowing a 2 channel mixer hooked up to my 3D card. Just wondering if anyone has done this and what you guys think about this.

发表时间 Mon 12 Aug 02 @ 11:47 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I do it all the time. We have battle of the dj nights. Our mixer has 6 channels and we run 2 for atomix and 2 for turntables.

发表时间 Tue 13 Aug 02 @ 3:19 pm
That's great! Exactly what I am planning on doing, except I will have a 4 channel mixer. So no problems at all with that kind of setup?

发表时间 Tue 13 Aug 02 @ 5:43 pm
A great setup from my perspective, allows you to be all-round.
I personally use a 6 channel mixer, with 2 Technics turntables, a double CD player, and Atomix.

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Tue 13 Aug 02 @ 9:31 pm
Since I will have only one turntable, I will be mixing directly from Atomix to vinyl. I am guessing you been doing this. How does that work out for you guys?

发表时间 Tue 13 Aug 02 @ 10:17 pm
^^^ I do that.

I cant afford another table. I can still mix in unreleased and self produced tracks into my set , or others sets. its pretty awsome.

发表时间 Wed 14 Aug 02 @ 6:56 pm
That's bulls***. If you're working with atomix, work with atomix (or 2). And when you plan to work with turntables, get 4 and spin them, but don't mix the records with mp3. That's uncool.

发表时间 Thu 15 Aug 02 @ 1:41 am
Whats so uncool about it?

发表时间 Thu 15 Aug 02 @ 9:22 am
Its not uncool at all! In fact its very cool! I use 2 turntables and my atomixmp3 together all the time. I have old tracks on mp3 that I could never get on vinyl and brand new tracks on vinyl that I could not find in mp3 yet. It makes for a well rounded music library. Plus you can scratch for real without having to use the atomixmp3 scratch function which is not perfect yet. Theres nothing wrong with doing this. I saw Carl cox once and he was using CDs along with vinyl. So if one of the greatest DJ's in the wold can mix media then its cool to me!

发表时间 Thu 15 Aug 02 @ 9:46 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)