快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Master volume control

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i think it would be nice to have a knob or fader for master output level on atomix. WHen the program is maximized theres no way to access the windows volume control. My amp is across the room and i just think it would be nice to be able to turn the overall level down, not have to lower the levels of each deck

发表时间 Mon 05 Aug 02 @ 7:12 am
aknit44Home userMember since 2002
Nice idea, I'd be looking forward to this too.

Some of the MP3s, especially those encoded from earlier productions such as 80s music and general oldies, have a rather low and subtle output, as compared to recent music.

I've noticed that increasing the gain on the selected deck does not only increase output, but also increase overall file pre-amp, which means that Atomix sends the amp more sound than optimum. The noise levels increase as you increase gain/volume.

Usually, there's a certain point I won't exceed the gain, or else the value in higher output will be masked by increased noise. In this case, I set an acceptable gain level, and do other adjustments on the mixer's Master control. This is a cleaner option.

However, as you've suggested, having a Master control on Atomix would mimic the one on the mixer, ensuring that you send out clean, higher levels, without causing noise or distortion.

发表时间 Mon 05 Aug 02 @ 1:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)