快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: DMC - NUMARK

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Pikka82Home userMember since 2002
i can use this CONTROLLER only with ATOMIX mp3 or i can use the CONTROLLER with others programs Like VISIOSONIC (PCDJ).

In the site of www.numark.com is write... "works with Visiosonic's PCDJ digital 1200s software".

I have just Bought the atomix mp3 v. 2.1, if I buy only the DMC controller i can use This with all the two PROGRAMS? The DCM are the SAME?

发表时间 Sun 30 Jun 02 @ 11:21 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
No,

The DMC aren't the same and only the professional version of Atomixmp3 supports a controller.

发表时间 Sun 30 Jun 02 @ 11:40 am
Pikka82Home userMember since 2002
I think there is only a problem of software, the DMC are the same...
can i Buy only the Professional Software?

发表时间 Sun 30 Jun 02 @ 12:05 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
No,

They aren't the same because the internal chip is not the same.

发表时间 Sun 30 Jun 02 @ 12:38 pm
Ahhh... ok? How they cost so Much?

发表时间 Sun 30 Jun 02 @ 1:21 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
thats a stupid question mate...

发表时间 Sun 30 Jun 02 @ 3:48 pm
not really all that stupid of a question. i've seen the controller being sold for just under 200 bucks. having to pay an extra 200 just so it can work with atomix.. that's rather shitty.

发表时间 Sun 30 Jun 02 @ 6:37 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
not really,,,, atomix shits on PCDJ

发表时间 Mon 01 Jul 02 @ 2:12 pm
um.. yeah

发表时间 Tue 02 Jul 02 @ 12:19 am
jannickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Maybe I am missing something overhere but what the heck is the pro version and where can I buy it..... Only have the normal version of atomix registered, but when there is a pro version I want to try this one out for sure :-))

发表时间 Thu 04 Jul 02 @ 4:48 pm
jannickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
OK,

I allready found it..... it's a hardware expansion as described above but only especially made for atomix.
Thought this was software with more possibilities..... maybe in the future when I grow out to be a very good mixer :-))

发表时间 Thu 04 Jul 02 @ 5:01 pm
BULL! I have a DMC with the upgrade chip -- I contacted atomix mp3 support and you refuse to sell me just atomix mp3 software! I dont care how much it costs! I have 3 upgraded DMC's (from Gizmo Labs).

I offered to buy your software legally, and U refuse. if U want me as a client, sell me the software!

this is a serious request

mailto:clubdjlouie@yahoo.com

发表时间 Sun 11 Aug 02 @ 3:17 am
Too late! I just bought BPM studio and their controller rcp-1001.

Let this be a lesson to AutomixMp3 support.

Ignore your clients, and LOSE MONEY.

发表时间 Sun 25 Aug 02 @ 2:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)