快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Fuck U Fagz

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Fuck You Fagz

发表时间 Wed 15 May 02 @ 3:51 am
haha... nice. that brightened my day. glad to see intelligence still reigns supreme... how refreshing.

发表时间 Wed 15 May 02 @ 4:15 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
What makes me happy is that he is probably someone who owns the competitors product and just realized how superior Atomix is ! Glad you stopped by anon you made my day. Put a smile on my face : )

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Wed 15 May 02 @ 6:33 am
Hehehe.. homeboy: do you have that reply stored for easy access or what? I believe I've seen that "other software..superior.."-stuff before...

But anon's like that will always be around.. even if they were forced to register in order to post they'd just get a million aliases ('cause they are too retarded to remember the passwords and get new aliases for every post)

发表时间 Wed 15 May 02 @ 10:05 am
Again a stupid guy. Let's kill him.

发表时间 Wed 15 May 02 @ 10:40 am
Awwww ain't it cute! Junior learned how to go on the internet with Mommy & Daddy's PC, oh and look he's so grown up using adult swear words for the world too see!

Grow up and get a clue simpleton, your antics are not amusing in this forum, take it to the newsgroups were it belongs, heres the addy to help you along: (just cut and paste like they taught you in school)

alt.help.with.psychological.imbalance.immaturity.d

And don't forget to take your ritalan.

V

发表时间 Wed 15 May 02 @ 11:36 am
hackeHome userMember since 2002
Oh I see only nice people here! ;-)

Come on, why annonymus??? Write your full name and this message again, or better your IP or ICQ-No, please.....

looking forward to see you again...

byebye sweetheart

发表时间 Wed 15 May 02 @ 12:06 pm
God damnit Redman, that was ONE SERIOUS REPLY!!
*bows down in awe*
That's the best way to tell them to get lost I've seen in years :o)

I'll have to check out that newsgroup when I get home ;o)

发表时间 Wed 15 May 02 @ 12:22 pm
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
PLEASE DO NOT INCOURAGE THESE PEOPLE BY REACTING TO SUCH MESSAGES....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised the moderator hasnt deleted it already !!!

STU

发表时间 Wed 15 May 02 @ 1:16 pm
sorry i am a hetero

发表时间 Wed 15 May 02 @ 1:53 pm
What the hell is this .... When I ask an intellegent question here ... I only get a few replies. Someone posts a message here that doesn't mean anything ... already 9 people have replied over a 10 hour period. talk about being offended =(

发表时间 Wed 15 May 02 @ 4:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)