快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: real dj

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Are there any real dj´s here? Heh.. and how come this atommix is so expensive? I might as well buy myself a real mixer which is more fun then clicking on my mouse.

发表时间 Sat 27 Apr 02 @ 8:10 pm
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
yeah why dont you get yourself that mixer,theres is no mixer for sixty bucks unless ur buying a lone crossfader!

发表时间 Sat 27 Apr 02 @ 8:44 pm
real dj's what do you think were gonna be like you

发表时间 Sat 27 Apr 02 @ 8:44 pm
1) Atomix is NOT expensive ... in fact ... it's the cheapest DJ software on the market

2) There are MANY professional (not bedroom) DJ's who have purchased atomix and use it in their sets on high-quality systems. ImpressionsDJ has been a professional DJ for 14 years, and uses the software in all his sets.

3) To make a statement like, "I might as well buy myself a real mixer which is more fun then clicking on my mouse ... ", you obviously don't know ANYTHING about DJing ! When you find out what hardware (DJ equipment) goes for, you'll take back saying retarded comments like that.

4) AtomixMP3 has more features than Numark CDN-88 and Numark DM1002x has !! A CDN-88 retails at least $749 US and the DM1002x retails for at least $120 US. Atomix is $59.99 US, You do the math !

Now, I know that was sort of comparing apples to oranges there, but that is a very realistic comparison. Go home, change your diaper and come back till you actually know something about DJing, dork =)

Dave = 0 ))

发表时间 Sat 27 Apr 02 @ 9:59 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Trip you pretty much covered everything I was going to say !
And oh ya lmao. We don't mind constructive criticism but do some research before you make comments like the ones you have made. This guy probably owns one of the competitors software and still can't believe how superior Atomix is to them. Oh ya I also wanna know where you shop, I would love to pick up all the equipment that Atomix has to offer for $59.95 !

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Sat 27 Apr 02 @ 11:10 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
lol... actually, to do it right, you need the software and a mixer. Also, the mixer won't do you any good at all without something plugged into the line inputs. If you aren't going to use Atomix, I'd suggest a nice Denon 2600. They list for around 1600 bucks, but if you shop around you can probably find one for around 1200. Oh yeah, then of course you need CD's. My archives consist of somewhere around 3000 CD's. So even if you find them all in a used CD rack in your local record shop, they're still about 6 bucks each... there, do that math.... Suddenly, Atimixmp3 for 60.00 looks real good huh?
Don't forget, you need a decent amplifier, and some speakers too. If you want to piss and moan about $60.00, I don't see you picking up a good amp.. the qsc power light series is probably about as good as you can get on the DJ market, but you're looking at another thousand bucks. Then if you shop real hard, and stay away from tempting deals on used speakers, you can probably find a set of decent sounding 15" 3-ways for around 350.00 each. All in all, with you calling $60.00 expensive, I'd say DJing might not be the way to go for you.

Good Luck Man!

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 6:15 pm
These guys are telling the truth, theres no cheaper Dj equipment out there, and for the click on the mouse comment , you have your key board- which you can use also to perform many functions if the mouse is difficult to use with a press of a button... and a real dj equipment cost waaaay more than atomix..!! hands down atomix mp3 is the best choice for the price range and performance.. dude you cant go wrong... enjoy.............. Dj one pak

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 6:40 pm
manuelHome userMember since 2002
Well,the thing is , there is more than just one kind of dj..

For example,impressionsdj plays at partys,weddings etc,and he gets payed to play whatever the promoter and crowd tells him to play.
For that purpose atomixmp3 works great as tool,not that much pain in the ass to carry around,cheaper and basicly less of a hassle to set up...
Now i dj at partys/clubs, but since i get contracted to play what im known to play,i don't have the necessity to buy 10 new records every week, quality not quantity in my case ;)
And more than often the promoter has all the gear setup to play, all i do is put on my plates...
Also i really can't stress the ergonomical bit about mixing with vinyl,you sue your hands,even your entire body,not just sit on your ass and play with your fingers....
Sure atomixmp3pro is coming out soon and that will be nice and all,but really,who's gonna be able to afford it?
not me ... that's for sure.
To sum things up:
I use atomix for homemixing and making demos and basicaly just having fun,at the moment i have no intention on bringing it with me on to a set...(who know's what the future will be like).
Im more than happy when spinning vinyl,it's put simply an experience to mix with vinyl (if your a genre based dj).

just my 0.02$

manuel

-------------------------------------
www.ghettoblaster.tk

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 1:00 am
Either way orchid... what everyone is trying to tell you, is to give us a call when your 13. Maybe then you'll realize what's going on. I'm a professional DJ, and I have never bought a piece of equipment for under $60. My needle's alone are more than Atomix....

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 5:33 am
should we give him the finger now?

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 6:06 am
Yes indeed I do play private parties and such, but I also work 3-4 nights a week in local bars and clubs....

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 12:23 pm
just took you as example,no hard feelings bro ;)

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 3:10 pm
No hard feelings at all...

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 4:31 pm
please, don't feed the trolls.

发表时间 Thu 02 May 02 @ 1:35 am
Have pro deejayed for 10 years and have used Atomix twice every week for last 10 weeks.First 6 weeks I used version 1.*. with no problems.Now use 2.1 with classic/palm skin for features and faders but it hangs at least once almost every nite(finishes toon but graphic freezes).
I use 2 cards and external mixer with phones on 1 channel and output on 2nd.I keep a walkman with tape ready on 3rd. channel for backup.
Can`y wait to try PRO version.

dj womble

发表时间 Thu 02 May 02 @ 4:50 pm
mhvuHome userMember since 2003
I never use the mouse with Atomixmp3 except when I change the songs. I have an external mixer connect to it and I always use shortcuts to control the deck.

发表时间 Fri 03 May 02 @ 5:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)