快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: help with mp3 downloads

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

How are you people getting new mp3 songs? Napster doesnt work any more. Is there some alternative?
Could someone give some links?

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 01 @ 10:01 pm
You must get WinMx from www.winmx.com its better than napster (really!!!) and just as easy to use, i swear i have found every tune i looked for on there.

get it now! its free.

发表时间 Thu 23 Aug 01 @ 10:28 pm
O ryou can use Morpheus, which is really super great at dowloading and has a nice playlist function but one major problem and that is that for my computer it starts up everytime i turn on my computer and connects to the internet...even with clickin the option"launch morpheus automatically"off but it is super great...i highly recomend it

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 1:19 am
Nothing beats FTP
, LazZo

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 2:16 pm
ftp is good but ftp servers can only serve very limited number of people..
and good ftp are not many.

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 3:09 pm
FTP is shite for mp3's, difficult to find, slow, often not working, full or requiring uploads...

I am telling you that WinMx is best. Seriously. When you have it, try searching for 'GrandMaster Flash - Adventures of Grandmaster Flash On The Wheels of Steel' and tell me what you think of it, aiiight?

发表时间 Sat 25 Aug 01 @ 1:13 am
AUDIOGALAXY IS THE BEST P2P ONLINE, WINMX STOPS DOWNLOADING IF THAT PERSON LOGS OFF AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM TO GET BACK ONLINE - AUDIOGALXY DOES NOT STOP DOWNLOADING, IT WILL SEARCH FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE PERSON. I DO AGGREE THAT IF YOU CANT FIND SOMETHING ON AUDIOGALAXY THEN YOU SHOULD FIND IT ON WINMX!

GOOD LUCK

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 01 @ 1:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)