登录:     


Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Folder syncing issues
I created a Deezer playlist on computer A containing just under 100 tracks, then added some metadata tag info. The tag info is local though, so when loading that playlist on computer B (via Deezer) there's no added metadata. 🤔

OK let's sync the playlist to the cloud - but no, there's no sync to cloud option available directly on the playlist..........so I have to manually create a red virtual folder then drag the content over, just so I can get a cloudsync option.

I cloudsync it and the data is visible on computer B, so I drag the folder from the cloudsync area to the local computer B. It creates a folder, but there's nothing in it. Again, I have to drag the contents from the cloud synced folder over to the local folder on B. ☹️

** Yes I know it's streamed content, so only links (not files) but IMO it should stil apply **

Why is sync to cloud only available on red folders? Why does the red folder not populate when dragged from the cloud to local?
 

发表时间 2 hours ago