登录:     


Forum: General Discussion

Topic: moving to new computer Please assist
I've been dealing with this for over three months and reached the end of my rope. I'm sure everyone is familiar with out Virtual DJ used to be located under My Document/ Virtual DJ. No issues .... well I have downloaded a new version for my new computer and of course it's not the same. It "hides" it and I understand the windows security issue.
Please point me to a solution . I am going to have to delete on my new computer and reinstall because thanks to my wonderful Knowledge of the computer.... it now makes duplicates of my playlist and then when I try to play them or delete the duplicates.... Screen turns white , Flashes , crashes . I can't have that .
I Know its something simple and I'm an idiot for not knowing how to navigate in my computer ... Please help. Thank you in Advance. Michael aka DJ older than Dirt
 

发表时间 an hour ago