I am loving all the new features and I use many of them: lyrics, video visuals, cover, sampler, spotify etc. But unfortunatly at least once my Virtual DJ crashes during the party. Everything is frozen, you can't push any button. The video output is gone. But with big thanks to the VDJ developer the song plays fine until the end and so i can switch to my backup system.
Is there any chance to find the the problem within a logfile or so and sending a bugreport to VirtualDJ?
Is there any chance to find the the problem within a logfile or so and sending a bugreport to VirtualDJ?
发表时间 an hour ago
Try changing the videoUseDXVA setting to no. That should cure it.
发表时间 an hour ago
kradcliffe wrote :
Try changing the videoUseDXVA setting to no. That should cure it.
Thank you kradcliffe for your quick response! I changed the setting and give it a try.
发表时间 an hour ago





