登录:     


Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: opus quad with VDJ
Having problem with queuing? both decks songs are playing in the headphones at the same time I can't separate. Also I don't know if its Virtual D.J. or not when I hit play the song slows down to stop instead of a quick stop need to know the correct settings and Virtual D.J. for this pioneer OPUS QUAD controller
 

发表时间 Fri 04 Sep 26 @ 8:56 am
 

Thank you for the link it fixed half the problem. The right side is correct now, but the left side is still bleeding over to the right. I have no silence from the left but the right side Q works perfectly now.
 

 

I have copy the lay out it dose not work. When i slide cross fader to the left it works i can't hear the right side
but when i slide it to the right i hear both side SMH i can never can get the easy shit the plug and play SMH always freakin something. could the setting the factory setting be wrong or not up to date????
 

#40 is nonstop there end
 

OK people I wanna thank you very much for your help. Virtual D.J. was not the problem at all. I purchased this new pioneer OPUS quad and I have not fully learn settings and other things. The problem to the situation was very very simple in the bottom of the screen. It shows all four decks when you press the deck on the screen it will pop up.A THUR B and all you have to do is choose A for the left side and B for the right side. LOL
 

You NEVER mentioned the word "crossfader", even once at your original post, so that we could take the hint and guide you to crossfader assign option that on Opus Quad is a screen menu and not a physical switch.

That's why it is important to describe your issue as best as you can.

Also, the more complex and more premium a controller gets, the more important it becomes to take the time and study it's options and way of operation in order to avoid similar issues in the future.