快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Distortion when using Stems
Very recently, i've been having issues with Deejaying with stems 2.0 that was not appearing for the last 3 years that i have been deejaying live.

I have 10k + songs that i have meticulously analysed, added hotcues, categorized with colours, adjusted grid, and prepared stems. I recently got a new batch of songs that i got from my fellow deejays, and when i play them and slowly cutout out the vocals ( or the instrumental) using the EZY equalizer, i start hearing distortion. About 3/4 of that batch has that issue, various artists and various speed. The distortion is almost only audible when i start cutting out between 10% and 25%. in other words, the songs plays normally when the vocals are 100%, but plays with distortion at 90% or 80%.

I have tried re-downloading the song, recreating saved stems, and the problem persists. i have tried different source to get my mp3, and still the same error.

Have any of you encountered that issue?

发表时间 Wed 29 May 24 @ 1:08 pm
Same, since Stems 2.0 was released everytime I use it there is a distorted continuous sound(as long as the song is playing). Thought it was a laptop issue, got a new one and its the same.
Every stem prepared song has this issue after using VDJ for 10-20 minutes.
I have changed multiple settings, reset many times. The only thing that works is using the old version of Stems(which makes using stems on songs sound like its coming out of a broken radio).
VDJ, this is not a computer issue please fix it

发表时间 Tue 06 Aug 24 @ 6:00 am
This issue is completely down to VDJ. - on first load ( fresh boot MacBook Pro latest OSX). Was both decks but now only seems to affect left deck, load track and play - sound is ok until changing BPM slider (or Stem effects change) then “Squeeky” distortion. Cure is close and immediately reopen VDJ app ok for rest of session.

发表时间 Sat 10 Aug 24 @ 2:55 pm
Baldy68PRO InfinityMember since 2019
I was just about to post a bug that when I stem-crossfade between two tracks there are a dip in the highs I haven't heard before. This happened after I lost my stem folder and needed to rescan the tracks to save the stems. This is extremely annoying and sounds very un-professional.

发表时间 Sun 11 Aug 24 @ 1:55 pm