快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VirtualDJ v2024-m b8095 very laggy
Just updated to VirtualDJ v2024-m b8095 and it seems very laggy. I can notice it in the waveforms as they scroll across the screen. Seems to jump every second or so and makes mixing and beat matching more challenging.

If a song name is scrolling side to side because it's too long to show the full name in a playlist view, it's also lagging every second at the same time it's happening to the waveform.

Seems to be the full app is just laggy. Happening to anyone else?

发表时间 Tue 16 Apr 24 @ 1:19 am
Hi Pierce,

I saw the same laggy waveform on the same vdj version on Windows 10. The waveform seemed to be moving ~20fps or so with visible jumping. I double checked the skin fps setting and my monitor fps. The issue still persisted after restarting vdj. I can't remember if I tried restarting my computer.

Unfortunately I've since uninstalled and reinstalled while debugging another issue and am not having any visual glitches. Sorry I can't offer more input, just wanted to say I saw it too.

发表时间 Tue 16 Apr 24 @ 3:28 am
zero perfomance issues here but i run pc and an RTX card on this machine.
dunno what to tell ya except maybe post FULL computer specs - processor, graphics card, RAM, controller, what else is going on at the time on the computer, etc...so they can do some real troubleshooting.
just saying its' 'laggy' doesn't give much to go on because lots of things can cause that and not all of them software related.

发表时间 Tue 16 Apr 24 @ 5:56 am