快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Custom Video Skin Assistance
I'm not sure if there's a special place to request this, or a place where people with the talent and know-how are available on commission, so apologies if this is out of place!

I've been spinning online, and I typically have a full screen capture where I use VDJ's video skin options to pull a bar-style equalizer for either side of my feed. I want to incorporate my waveforms as well, but when I spin I typically have my waveforms zoomed pretty far out and they look like they're moving at a snail's pace in the video feed as a result. I also like the native colors in VDJ for my mixing, but I want the output to be different coloration. And, I was hoping to have those elements "pulse" with the sound of the music.

I could figure out how to change the coloration of some elements in other skins I've used, but I couldn't figure out how to get the waveforms themselves to be in other colors, zoomed in further than I have in my client, or do anything rhythmically. I also wasn't sure if there was a directory of different wave form styles I could potentially be tapping in to - I would love to know for example if there was a way to capture something based on the waveform that functions as only a single thin jagged line like an EKG machine. Something that looks visually like that, in luminescent violet and/or lime green, would be right up my alley.

I tried to figure out how to edit this stuff myself but the lack of usable documentation and the number of old defunct links makes it really hard to make any headway. At this point I'm at a loss for how to even begin the project.

发表时间 Thu 29 Feb 24 @ 3:16 am

发表时间 Thu 29 Feb 24 @ 8:54 am
This is close to what I'm after, but I really hate the visual of the blockwave. I'm hoping to capture the actual waveform, just zoomed in. I'm not picky about the coloration thing - I can edit that in my capture, but I can't find a way to capture the more visually pleasing waveform. I found in the link you provided the scratchwave tools, but I don't think they permit for what I'm looking for either - I tried making it a super wide element and centering it with pos, which I hoped would have a faux zoom effect, but it hasn't proven effective.

发表时间 Sun 10 Mar 24 @ 12:07 am