快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Sound Probleme mit Windows 11
Hello, virtual dj 2023 is causing sound problems with my new MSI Stealth 17, 13 generation.
via headphone output laptop, it quits, scratches, not clean,,, I installed everything again, but the problem is still there,
is there still a 2021 version???
Windows 10 runs great 2021 version,,
please help...

发表时间 Mon 15 Jan 24 @ 8:06 pm
My first thing to tryl would be to install the laptop from scratch with Win10

发表时间 Tue 16 Jan 24 @ 6:32 am
I disagree. Not wise to replace the entire OS just because of a few crackles in the audio, especially installing an old OS on a new computer.

It is perfectly possible to use VDJ on Windows 11 without having audio issues. There shouldn't any need to completely replace the OS!

@Andrian why are you using the computer's headphone output? Do you not have a DJ controller or an external audio interface?

I would suggest using something better than the onboard audio/headphone jack.

发表时间 Tue 16 Jan 24 @ 10:36 am
groovindj wrote :
I disagree. Not wise to replace the entire OS just because of a few crackles in the audio, especially installing an old OS on a new computer.

It is perfectly possible to use VDJ on Windows 11 without having audio issues. There shouldn't any need to completely replace the OS!

@Andrian why are you using the computer's headphone output? Do you not have a DJ controller or an external audio interface?

I would suggest using something better than the onboard audio/headphone jack.

hey guys, I have a controller, everything's great, pioneer 1000, but I use the headphone output for YouTube music, Spotify, to channel 4.
The thing is, when virtual dj is off, then the sound is perfect, when I start the dj, then everything is unstable, all players, don't know, maybe MSI is not good for music???
stealth 17, 13700, 4070
I'll still research,,,
I know everyone has Apple, but I want to stick with Windows,

发表时间 Tue 16 Jan 24 @ 4:47 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
My first thing to tryl would be to install the laptop from scratch with Win10

hey, I have a laptop with Windows 10, everything works great,
I just wanted to have Windows 11, now I'll continue working with 10, let's see, I'll get back to you.

发表时间 Tue 16 Jan 24 @ 4:53 pm
I've noticed this with Windows 11 and have tried everything to correct the issue. Downgraded to 10 and perfect. Microsoft supposedly sells an Audio Package on the store that gives more control over "enhancements", which I understand can cause the issue. Try that if you can't go back.

发表时间 Tue 16 Jan 24 @ 5:54 pm
Andrian Live Saxophon wrote :
I use the headphone output for YouTube music, Spotify, to channel 4

Well considering that you're not supposed to be using YouTube and Spotify in that way, maybe it's a good thing it doesn't work.

At this point I'm out.

发表时间 Tue 16 Jan 24 @ 7:02 pm
SepatroPRO InfinityMember since 2019
groovindj wrote :

Well considering that you're not supposed to be using YouTube and Spotify in that way, maybe it's a good thing it doesn't work.

At this point I'm out.

Very illogical thinking.

Anyway, it might have to do with the fact you are using more than one audio source on your computer? What is your audio input on other channels?

发表时间 Wed 17 Jan 24 @ 6:40 am
Sepatro wrote :
groovindj wrote :

At this point I'm out.

Very illogical thinking.

Anyway, it might have to do with the fact you are using more than one audio source on your computer? What is your audio input on other channels?

virtual dj goes via pioneer 1000 controller,
and the remaining players, such as Winamp, Spotify, go out via headphones 3.5. That means I have an extra channel in the mixer for this,
All right, my old win. 10 does this without any problems.
Thank you 🎷🎷

发表时间 Wed 17 Jan 24 @ 4:24 pm