快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Headphones
I have recently purchased Traktor S3 Kontrol and trying to use it with VirtualDJ Pro but i am having problems with sound.
My headphones are plugged into the controller, the speakers into the laptop but i get NO sound throught the headphones even though i am only using 2 decks A & B.
I have followed the Audio set up on the Audio Settings..... Outputs - Speaker/Headphones, Hardware Traktor the Master Traktor.

Like i wrote, i get no sound through the headphones and if i change the settings to Computer or something else i either get no sound from either Speakers or Headphones or i get sound through the headphones and not the speakers.
Ive got a gig next week and this is really problematic
Am i missing something??
Is there something i must update or upload or go through Traktor??
Help please

发表时间 Thu 02 Nov 23 @ 4:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Thu 02 Nov 23 @ 7:20 pm
Hi DJDAD
Thanks for the info
I have those settings you posted alas that is what is confusing me so i will try the Exclusiveaudioaccess and get back to you

发表时间 Thu 02 Nov 23 @ 7:25 pm
I still have no joy with the help DJDAevn with Exclusive Audio Access
mew device detected: Traktor Kontroller S3: Slected Traktor S3.
Set up: Output Speaker/Headphones
Hardware: Traktor Kontroller S3
Inputs: Microphone

Outputs:
Master: Traktor Kontroller 3
Headphones: Traktor S3

Imputs: Microphone: Traktor S3

Still no sound!

I have noticed that A deck the lights are pulsing as is the Booth lights but no headphonesoundand YES Volume turned up on Headphone control and mix

What am i doing wrong?

发表时间 Fri 03 Nov 23 @ 12:52 pm
user10142804 wrote :

Outputs:
Master: Traktor Kontroller 3
Headphones: Traktor S3

You mentioned earlier that the speakers are plugged into your laptop. You have selected the Traktor S3 as master output, so the speakers should be plugged into the S3.

发表时间 Fri 03 Nov 23 @ 12:59 pm
Ok thank you i will try that

发表时间 Fri 03 Nov 23 @ 1:04 pm
Nope that didnt make any difference plugging the speakers into the controller. Its the headphones i have no sound through. Even tried putting the headphones throught the laptop but that didnt work either.

发表时间 Fri 03 Nov 23 @ 2:55 pm