快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: TIDAL Tracks no longer load in Automix
This weekend Virtual DJ stopped loading Tidal tracks while using Automix.

I can drag them onto a track and it will play, but it will not load from the automix queue.

I have STEMS fully disabled.

Also, getting the "TIDAL HIFI Plus subscription required" warning on load of the main Tidal tab.

Is TIDAL HIFI Plus now required to use Automix?

Come on Virtual DJ, how about some communication on these changes before we run into them in the wild?

发表时间 Thu 05 Oct 23 @ 2:13 am
Yes, you nailed it, now one needs a TIDAL HIFI Plus subscription for automix.

The other change that maybe of interest, w TIDAL HIFI Plus subscription. which is coming soon to standard build (avail now in EA build 7692) is unlimited offline download caching of Tidal tracks.

And as you probably have heard, Stems are NOT available with any Tidal subscription.

And also, no need to disable Stems.. since one may want them for other non-Tidal tracks.
Tidal will function as if Stems are disabled.

发表时间 Thu 05 Oct 23 @ 4:11 am
As I mentioned before, it would have been cool if Virtual DJ had told us instead of finding out DURING A GIG that we can't take one off random requests.

发表时间 Thu 05 Oct 23 @ 4:22 am
I don't think Atomix /virtual dj knew that Tidal would enforce this before the announced date

发表时间 Thu 05 Oct 23 @ 4:42 pm
Possible, .....but it still sucks. I use Tidal for a lot of my online radio & Mixcloud (the station platforms I use are licensed to replay it), and it certainly would have been nice to know. I don't mind paying the extra $10 a month ($19.99), as long as I can get the results I need. I haven't had any problems using "real-time" Stems separation. What else has anyone noticed concerning TIDAL? I use a mix of local music files and songs streamed from TIDAL, and (like everyone else) I hoping that there are no unexpected or hidden surprises during a live show.

发表时间 Fri 06 Oct 23 @ 6:06 pm
"I don't think Atomix /virtual dj knew that Tidal would enforce this before the announced date"
--- Believing is not knowing.....

Djuced users were informed about this at the beginning of August (just as an example).
I also don't need HIFI + with Djuced (so far)...

发表时间 Fri 06 Oct 23 @ 7:56 pm
YES, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN "COSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED" HAD THEY SENT US AN EMAIL OR A QUICK MESSAGE WHEN WE OPENED VDJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About an hour before my gig, I went in to update some tracks and found out we NEED HIFI plus to load Tidal tracks onto VDJ, which is now $19.99.

I'm going to check with my Serato to see if it's the same with them...

NOT COOL VDJ, as a PRO INFINITY buyer and an IDJ POOL SUBSCRIBER for about 7 years now or more... NOT COOL ATOMIX

发表时间 Sat 18 Nov 23 @ 11:41 pm
Why are you blaming Atomix? It's a Tidal decision and you subscribe to them.

发表时间 Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 1:21 am
Dj Xceesx wrote :

NOT COOL VDJ, as a PRO INFINITY buyer and an IDJ POOL SUBSCRIBER for about 7 years now or more... NOT COOL ATOMIX

Bro, this was a Tidal thing. It's applicable across every DJ software. Blame Tidal, not VDJ

发表时间 Sun 19 Nov 23 @ 1:52 am