登录:     


Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Stems 2.0 en Mac i9

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Quisiera saber si puedo usar los stems 2.0 en tiempo real con esta máquina
 

发表时间 Wed 20 Sep 23 @ 3:53 am
Simple answer is no.

I have the same machine and it's too slow for realtime stems. They do calculate but not quick enough to be any use live so I use precompute instead.



Using a 3:30 track they calculate at just over 8x so it takes approx 25 seconds to fully complete in realtime. That's in bootcamp with Windows 10 but I assume the Mac side would be similar.

 

 

Why would x8 not be fast enough for realtime use?
It means it only takes 1 second to start playing from the start, or 2 seconds to start using stems if you seek to near the end of the song before fully loaded.

On the mac side it would indeed not work due to additional requirements there
 



(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)