快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Main volume stopped working after update
Denon DJ Prime 4+ was all working fine until the last update. The main volume is still mapped to the main volume on the Denon and the control rotates but it makes no difference to the actual volume. The audio configuration hasn't changed either. I could really use some help with this because it's beyond my reasoning.

发表时间 Thu 14 Sep 23 @ 7:31 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
And your speakers are connected to the Master output of Prime 4 ?

发表时间 Thu 14 Sep 23 @ 11:59 am
This problem still persists. I'm on a fresh install of windows on a fresh PC. The main volume control on the console only moves the volume on the GUI; there is no difference in sound and nothing shows on the VU metre on the console.

I'm not using the Prime4's audio; the audio from VDJ is routed through my Behringer.
I do music Production as well as mixing so I don't want to have to unplug my monitors and speakers etc to plug in the Prime4 every time I swap from production to mixing.
The downside is I don't have a headphone mix routing things this way. I can only listen to one track or the other or both via the monitor switches. I can live with this though if I have to. The best I had it was when I had a second (actually a third) master out going to the Prime 4 as a dummy and the headphone routed to primes 3and4. That way I could balance volumes in the headphones.

发表时间 Thu 09 Nov 23 @ 8:55 am
Durolipons wrote :
I'm not using the Prime4's audio

Then why are you expecting the Prime 4 volume knob to work?

Adjusting the volume on one device will not change the volume of another device!

发表时间 Thu 09 Nov 23 @ 9:37 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Remove the fake_master action from the ONINIT key of the Prime 4 or map a custom button as such and turn it off
In case your setup changes and use Prime 4 sound card, it is suggested to turn it on again

发表时间 Thu 09 Nov 23 @ 9:57 am