快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Editing BPM visually

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'd like to be able to edit the BPM of a track by putting a beat marker on the first downbeat, and then move forward 8 or 16 beats into the song, and manually adjusting the position of the the beat marker there (via drag-and-drop) so that it lines up with the downbeat visible in the waveform graph. This sort of visual adjustment would allow you to set the BPM and phase with one simple operation.

In addition, it would be nice if these manually positioned beat points were "pinned" so that they wouldn't move even if another downbeat point was specified later in the track. That would allow you to compensate for tracks whose BPMs change at different points in the song. I.e. whenever, you saw that the BPM points were starting to drift off the beat, you could manually slide the marker over to line up with the waveform, and this would pin it to that point in the song, changing the BPM rates between it and any pin points before and after.

发表时间 Sat 15 Nov 03 @ 9:53 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Cool! I want it!

发表时间 Sat 15 Nov 03 @ 10:30 pm
me toooooo:-)

发表时间 Sun 16 Nov 03 @ 8:31 pm
I want it too
This should already exist to make the software more pro

Thomas M

发表时间 Sun 16 Nov 03 @ 10:52 pm
great idea...it would also be nice if you could set up automix to your exact wanting...it would be like a task list...EX-song one in the set is playing and at an exact que point(that you set)song two fades in and but only with the low fader on then(if set)it would slow in the rest of the faders before a specifed time in the track and at the same time song one would fade out the high and mid faders then the low fader all at set ponits...thats just one of many examples...typing is work to those who cant type well...lol

Any one see what im getting at?

发表时间 Tue 18 Nov 03 @ 2:29 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yeah, you're all getting at merging Traktor DJ's different types of cue point (beat marker, fade-in, fade-out...) into VDJ.
I'm all for it! starting with the beat marker that would pin the beginning/anchor of the CBG where you want it and let you precisely finetune the BPM. You cannot get more precise than this, it's really IMHO the best feature improvement Atomix can bringto VDJ. Sure, the BPM detection engine can be fine-tuned, but on some tracks there'll always be some kind of cognitive process involved, and I think making this process the easiest possible is more of a priority than improving the detection engine.

发表时间 Tue 25 Nov 03 @ 9:12 am
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
prayers answered, I downloaded the vdj upgrade for dj console today (1.07b), and it's all in there :)

THANK YOU!

发表时间 Thu 27 Nov 03 @ 7:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)