快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: reloop touch drivers fail windows 11
reloop touch drivers fail windows 11

Greetings, I have problems installing win 11 and installing the latest version of the vdj, it keeps saying that if it downloads the drivers for the reloop touch controller, to which it answers yes but it doesn't download them, it says it fails, the problem is that it leaves me without audio and times without touching I reinstall touch drivers but the audio does not work. Can someone give me instructions to remove this error, I am blocked.

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 16 Jan 23 @ 12:40 pm
Good afternoon, I have the same problem. Can I find a solution? I already bought a new computer, a new usb cable, everything else and I can't solve it. VirtualDJ blocks me just like that and I have to take it down.

发表时间 Fri 03 Feb 23 @ 4:50 pm
djbebPRO (OEM)Member since 2004
Bonjour,nouveau pc sous windows 11 et impossible de connecter mon Reloop Touch malgré les fichiers de mises à jours téléchargés sur reloop.com............j'ai l'écran de mon pc qui est doublé sur celui de mon Reloop et quand VDJ télécharge les drivers,lors de l'installation ça échoue!Une journée entière dessus et rien n'y fait.Pouvez-vous m'aider?Merci d'avance

发表时间 Tue 07 Feb 23 @ 7:23 am
akaraoke wrote :
VirtualDJ blocks me just like that and I have to take it down.

What does that mean exactly?

Anyway - the drivers are made (or required) by Reloop (it's always the hardware company that's responsible for creating and maintaining the drivers for a unit), so you should probably talk to them, and ask about general Win11 support
Even though they HAVE put up Win11 as supported for the drivers - at least for the touch screen driver:

(from here: https://www.reloop.com/reloop-touch)

发表时间 Tue 07 Feb 23 @ 7:40 am
The Driver from Reloop is here maybe not the Problem. The UPDD Driver with new Ver No. 7 is correctly installed but the Console states out, that no Touch Device is connected, even while VDJ running.
If you start VDJ, VDJ itself tries to download a additional Driver (whatever this means) for VDJ. Maybe it's the component which talks to the UPDD-driver and activate the Touch-Hardware, when VDJ runs.

Because, if Displaylink- and UPDD-driver are installed correctly but VDJ is not running, the Display is but the Touch Hardware is not in function. Later, when VDJ is started and running, the Touch driver will be activated.

So i have also the Problem, that VDJ 2023 says "... Download of Reloop Touch Drivers failed."

发表时间 Tue 25 Apr 23 @ 11:54 am
Here i have a Workaround:
My first test was with the Touch connected via USB3-Hub. This has caused some Trouble in history sometimes.
Now i have tested directly connected to the Notebook and - voila! It works. Unfortunately VDJ tries further to download some Driver ... and FAILED... (at every Start)
Anyway: The UPDD Console shows now the Touch Device correct.
And: The assignment between the Reloop Display and Reloop Touch-Hardware can set in the console.

In Win10 i have recently used the Windows tool for calibration touch devices to assign the touch to the correct display. But it seems, that Win11 hasn't this tool anymore. But the UPDD-Console works fine for me.

发表时间 Tue 25 Apr 23 @ 12:31 pm
Hello everyone, in my case happens the same with the 2023 and UPDD v7, but on Windows 10.
That means isnt a problem with the w11.
In my case i lose the skins touchable on Reloop screen, and always are asking about the driver, and Fail
Somebody have answer by Virtual o Reloop people?

发表时间 Thu 24 Aug 23 @ 8:50 pm