快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Key change an cue mix
Hi. I own a numark NV2 and when I use the pad (don’t remuer witch one) to control the key it always restart at the beginning or the previous cue point (don’t remember but not important ) because I would like the key change right away without cuing back. Like when I change the key directly in vdj. Other question. I settled many cue point on every songs. Almost every song I have a cue out and a cue in in the other song. I need to be very precise to start the next song exactly on the cue out? Thank you

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 22 @ 12:51 pm
carlfortin123456 wrote :
Hi. I own a numark NV2 and when I use the pad (don’t remuer witch one) to control the key it always restart at the beginning or the previous cue point (don’t remember but not important ) because I would like the key change right away without cuing back. Like when I change the key directly in vdj. Other question. I setted many cue point on every songs. Almost every song I have a cue out and a cue in in the other song. I need to be very precise to start the next song exactly on the cue out? Thank you

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 22 @ 12:52 pm