快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Mix control using the play button only
My last system imploded so I'm having to set up VDJ on a new system.

Previously I used 2 decks. I would load both decks with music video's no problem. As one deck came to the end of the song on clicking the play button of the other deck, the sliders would automatically move to the new deck's song flipping to the new video and carrying on. I could then load a new video/song onto the old deck and when the other deck drew to the end, I could reverse the steps, back and forth as needed.

For the life of me I cannot remember how I had the settings for this to work.

Currently I have to manually slide to the left or right deck and it will auto start playing the new video/ song.

I hope I've explained this properly. If not, I'll try and record a video of what the problem is.

Please be clear in the description of the steps I need to take. That way I can git'r done quick and easy and not dragging you into a long drawn out back and for thus wasting your time.

Cheers, JC

发表时间 Mon 03 Oct 22 @ 10:10 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

发表时间 Mon 03 Oct 22 @ 11:22 pm
Thanx, I'll check it out. I've been thru the video's but they seemed out of date.

发表时间 Tue 04 Oct 22 @ 1:08 am
That section as expected was of no use to me.

It doesn't actually offer any type of solution. I've removed the bookmark as this direction did not actually cover the issue of my original request.

I'm hoping someone else can read the original post and as initially requested offer up the solution.

Cheers

发表时间 Tue 04 Oct 22 @ 11:39 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The 'Video Crossfader' option in the menu mentioned in #4 in the manual should be what you are looking for.
If set to Smart the video crossfader will move over to the new deck when that deck becomes audible.

发表时间 Tue 04 Oct 22 @ 1:23 pm
I thought that very thing but it doesn't. There's more to it than that.

发表时间 Tue 04 Oct 22 @ 5:28 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You'll have to provide a bit more information then about your setup, system, controller, what you do and what happens or doesn't happen.

发表时间 Tue 04 Oct 22 @ 5:31 pm