快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Is VDJ free? Seeing Trial expiring
Hey guys, on the downloads page it shows VDJ is free for Home use but I saw a temporary popup showing "trial ending .....". I am running it in Essentials Mode, is that the reason why please?

发表时间 Wed 17 Aug 22 @ 6:06 pm
FREE for home use with no controller.

Full Trial is about to expire, so if your using a controller of some sort, it will fall back to FREE Home use and the controller will be disconnected in 10 minutes of use.

发表时间 Wed 17 Aug 22 @ 6:36 pm
Oh yes, that's right. I had connected my Numark djtogo2 only to see if it would work and it did so I am guessing that's that that popup was about, thanks for clarifying!

发表时间 Wed 17 Aug 22 @ 7:37 pm
Yeah you need a license to continue using it.

发表时间 Wed 17 Aug 22 @ 7:38 pm
I am seeing to use a controller it's 49 or 99, I am not understanding this, can anyone explain please, if I wanted to use only my DJ2GO2 controller with VDJ for home Users, what will it cost? Also does it matter which controller is used?

发表时间 Thu 18 Aug 22 @ 10:15 am
mikehende wrote :
I am seeing to use a controller it's 49 or 99, I am not understanding this, can anyone explain please, if I wanted to use only my DJ2GO2 controller with VDJ for home Users, what will it cost? Also does it matter which controller is used?

Yes. Some controllers are deemed more entry level and have a cheaper license.
If you enter your controller at the Home Plus buy button (web) or drop down (in software), you will see the price for the DJ2GO2 .

(alternatively a subscription that allows that and any other controller)

发表时间 Thu 18 Aug 22 @ 11:16 am
Yes, the controller matters.
Each controller offers a special "home plus" license.
This license can cost $49 or $99 depending on the controller.
This license can't be used with another controller*
If you switch to a new controller sometime down the road, you'll have to purchase a new license for it.
Numark DJ2GO2 is $49

*->
By "another/new" controller we mean another different brand/model.
If your DJ2GO2 breaks and you buy a "new" DJ2GO2 as a replacement, it will still work with your current license. You won't have to buy a new one (License does NOT get tied with the serial number of a device or something similar)
However if your DJ2GO2 breaks and you decide to get DJ2GO3 (hypothetical future upgraded model) then you WILL have to get a new license for it.

发表时间 Thu 18 Aug 22 @ 11:18 am
Great, thanks for confirming everything guys!

发表时间 Thu 18 Aug 22 @ 11:31 am
Hola la version home plus tiene la funcion para grabar'?y es igual a la version de por vida?y la ultima se que es para un controlador en especial no varios pero el programa si se me rompe la pc lo puedo cargar en otra compu o no se puede o en el caso quiera vender la computadora se puede cargar el mismo programa en otra??gracias

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 22 @ 1:28 am
hdrefrigeracion wrote :
Hola la version home plus tiene la funcion para grabar'?y es igual a la version de por vida?y la ultima se que es para un controlador en especial no varios pero el programa si se me rompe la pc lo puedo cargar en otra compu o no se puede o en el caso quiera vender la computadora se puede cargar el mismo programa en otra??gracias

Yes, it can record.
Virtual DJ can be installed on any PC so don't worry ( it's not like ilok) because you have to log in to authenticate your license.

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 22 @ 7:20 am