快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Some weird bugs
Hello, guys,

sometimes I have a few weird bugs, I'm using the latest version of the app.

Okay, maybe it's not bugs, maybe I'm pressing something that I'm not even aware of, but it's more like a bug.

Numark Mixtrack pro 3 + HP 250 G7 (a little on the limit in terms of power).

1.) Sometimes my headphones don't work the way they normally do, i.e. I can't turn on both headphones at the same time to listen to the mix, but only one at a time. After resetting the application it works normally.

2.) Shift+loop gives me "quantized" loops and that's only if I hold down the same combination, and it all works great - but sometimes it gets stuck so I have to press it again to "release" the loop.

3.) HOT CUE sometimes works for me in a way that it just deletes the cue positions, it won't play at all when I press a certain cue button. So when I read the song - I press the desired HOT CUE and it deletes it as if I pressed shift+hotcue.

4.) Sometimes the tape stays playing in the background, I delete everything, but it still plays. Then I have to replace that deck with a new one (it's blocked on deck 2, so I load deck 4) and then I can play. As the song plays to the end, it just disappears, as if nothing had happened.

Why do these bugs happen? It annoys me more and more because I started playing in front of a smaller audience, and there are always some problems.

Maybe “SHIFT” button is damaged and it get stucks?

In addition to all this I use 2 additional controllers, an AKAI mini keyboard and a Novation mini laucnhpad.

发表时间 Wed 06 Jul 22 @ 7:09 am