快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: midi32 device?
hey all,
thinking about buying a VDJ home plus license, and notices that under the devices that can be purchased, there's two called 'MIDI32' and 'MIDI28'
are these generic MIDI controllers that can be mapped to any single device? i've tried googling their names, but have come up short, so I can only assume they're something specific.

发表时间 Sat 28 May 22 @ 8:36 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Home plus licences are always a specific device, you buy the licence for the hardware you have because that's the only way it will work.

发表时间 Sat 28 May 22 @ 8:45 am
thank you for the quick reply, but it's strange that there aren't any products on the product page by that name. the only thing that comes up when googling both names are a MIDI PCB called the 'MIDI 28 development board' and a Windows DLL called midi32.dll
It really does seem like they're meant to be mapped to any midi device, but only allows for one to be connected, but i'm likely wrong.

发表时间 Sat 28 May 22 @ 8:54 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
These are probably specific "OEM" controllers, where the same controller is sold under different brand names.

发表时间 Sat 28 May 22 @ 9:02 am
huh, i didn't consider that. ah well, i'll probably end up trying to get a student discount and just buying the license for my controller anyway, was hoping to be able to use some custom OSC to MIDI mapping at some point

发表时间 Sat 28 May 22 @ 9:23 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Custom mappings are only available with Pro Infiinty or Pro subscription

发表时间 Sat 28 May 22 @ 9:23 am