快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Automix problems
DZinoHome userMember since 2010
I have tried almost all the listed automix options and the closest to what I like is FADE (remove silence) with a length setting of 0sec, but some songs will still clip before the song actually ends. What I am trying to achieve is a song playing to the very end of the audio then starting the next song. Any suggestions?

发表时间 Tue 01 Mar 22 @ 11:00 pm
I have had the same issue for years.

Best way round it is use fade (remove silence) then set the mix full start and mix full exit points manually in the POI editor.

I've raised various posts about this over the years with no solution. The radio mode (fade out, cut in) what should cover this but it doesn't work properly.

发表时间 Wed 02 Mar 22 @ 7:59 am
I'd like to try your settings but what is the POI editor? My solution has been to monitor my feed and then use the spacebar to begin the next song when appropriate. Clearly this is time consuming and prevents me from interacting with my audience. I have thought that perhaps a variable delay of 0.5 to 1 sec can be built-in so the next song isn't immediately on top of the previous song's ending.

发表时间 Wed 02 Mar 22 @ 6:06 pm

发表时间 Wed 02 Mar 22 @ 7:44 pm
Right click on a track the select POI editor.

发表时间 Wed 02 Mar 22 @ 9:42 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
DZino wrote :
I'd like to try your settings but what is the POI editor?

POI is an acronym for Point Of Interest. Open up the user manual, pres "Ctrl + F" and you can search by word. POI should come up in your search.

发表时间 Wed 02 Mar 22 @ 9:46 pm
OK, I found the POI editor in the user manual. I'll have to get a big bottle of wine and start experimenting. Thanks guys!

发表时间 Thu 03 Mar 22 @ 1:21 am