快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Advice on connection to controller
Raymi5PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi Folks Ive had a macbook and im now moving over to dell xps ,
just need bit of advice on the leads which I can use ......,On the Macbook it had 3 usb ports which I was using 3 of them with external hardrives etc , but now looking at dell xps there only 2 usb ports one of them im using the wireless mouse and the other is external usb , would it be possible to use hdmi to the controller or type c usb to the controller ,just want to ask before I purchase the leads and which one is better to use ....my controller is a XDJ-RX thank you in advance

发表时间 Fri 04 Feb 22 @ 5:06 pm
Get a bluetooth mouse and use the USB port for the controller.

发表时间 Fri 04 Feb 22 @ 5:33 pm
ive already got the mouse lol

发表时间 Fri 04 Feb 22 @ 5:41 pm
Dymo5 wrote :
ive already got the mouse lol

What's funny? You're asking for advice. He gave advice.

You say that currently one of your two USB ports is occupied by the wireless mouse. If you use a bluetooth mouse instead (or use the built in pad) it will free up the port.

If the XPS has USB C then you actually have three USB ports, yes? Buy a USB C hub that provides a bunch of USB 2/3 ports.

发表时间 Fri 04 Feb 22 @ 5:49 pm
BTW: Forget the HDMI port for anything else than a secondary display.
Also you can get a USB hub, or get a USB type C to USB type B "printer/scanner" cable to connect your controller directly on the type C port.

发表时间 Fri 04 Feb 22 @ 6:07 pm
wasnt finding anything funny GroovinDj , I all ready purchase the mouse with the laptop and yes I have usb trailing extention 4g (powered) and put 3 external harddrive but it dosent seem to work ,that why im asking if I can use hdmi or type c to my controller

发表时间 Fri 04 Feb 22 @ 6:12 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
BTW: Forget the HDMI port for anything else than a secondary display.
Also you can get a USB hub, or get a USB type C to USB type B "printer/scanner" cable to connect your controller directly on the type C port.

Thank you PhantomDeejay

发表时间 Fri 04 Feb 22 @ 6:14 pm
Dymo5 wrote :
wasnt finding anything funny

Best not to write LOL then.

发表时间 Fri 04 Feb 22 @ 6:49 pm