快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Traktor Kontrol S8 Screens

发表时间 Thu 03 Feb 22 @ 8:00 pm
Hope then also for My S4 MK3 coming soon a update . :-)

发表时间 Thu 03 Feb 22 @ 9:32 pm
No puedo instalarlo en mi macbook Pro 2012 Mojave: Sucede que después de Instalar me indica que ya que vaya a: INTERFACE y no aparece...

发表时间 Sat 05 Feb 22 @ 6:32 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
This is a skin for the S8 controller, it will not show up in Interfaces, but loaded automatically when you connect the controller.

发表时间 Sat 05 Feb 22 @ 7:29 am
MHand7Home userMember since 2016
Is there any way to preview or see the video on the screens??

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 22 @ 11:47 am
mg_1978PRO InfinityMember since 2008
i have mapped button (37): prelisten
and 4th sampler knob (31)
sampler knob (31): prelisten ? prelisten_pos : sampler_volume 4
(31) e (37) are in S8 hardware manual

发表时间 Mon 11 Apr 22 @ 9:44 am
belacmuPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Adion wrote :
This is a skin for the S8 controller, it will not show up in Interfaces, but loaded automatically when you connect the controller.

Hey, I am not able to get anything to show up on the screens of my S8. I'm using the latest VDJ on my macbook running macOS 12. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the skin, checked the folder to make sure it's there, tried turning it on and off, tried different usb ports, tried turning it on after already having VDJ open, tried changing it from MIDI to HID mode, and a bunch of other stuff. I'm having no success, and am running out of ideas! It's going into a usb to usb-c adapter, and I've tried it with a different "brick style" adapter as well.

Is anyone able to help me with this? Support for the S8 is so new that I don't see anyone having this issue.

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 22 @ 8:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The skin is auto-downloaded and auto-installed when the S8 is detected. Not sure how you installed/uninstalled , manually ?
Does it work as a controller and it's only the screens that dont work ?
Try to install Traktor (or just Native Access), no need to run of course. I believe some files are missing from VDJ to see the screen device.

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 22 @ 9:35 pm
I also cannot get the screens to work. Have updated everything (VDJ and S8 firmware) and the skin is installed, but the screens just display "TRAKTOR" on one, and "KONTROL S8" on the other, like they're not receiving any inputs. There are no unknown devices in Windows device manager.

The controller itself works beautifully with the mapping, just no screens.

Anyone had any success resolving this?

发表时间 Tue 20 Sep 22 @ 9:01 pm
nimodjPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Not works

发表时间 Thu 01 Dec 22 @ 9:53 pm
This WAS working for me, but does not seem to be working on the latest beta version with the new stems? Anyone from the vdj team that can help us out here?

发表时间 Mon 05 Dec 22 @ 9:35 pm
Ok I solved it, dumb solution. You need to install Traktor on your machine. Dumb requirement for using a controller in Virtual DJ, would love for the dev team to fix that if possible. I had to steal Traktor, but that's how it goes I guess.

发表时间 Tue 06 Dec 22 @ 4:52 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
you don't need traktor, but you do need the kontrol editor as that holds the driver.

发表时间 Tue 06 Dec 22 @ 5:13 pm
Hello there ,
i have a TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 ,
Can i Use Completely from my device on Virtual DJ Latest version ?

发表时间 Tue 02 May 23 @ 12:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Tue 02 May 23 @ 12:36 pm
Hello everyone, I love my S8 but with VDJ the temperature rises to unbelievable levels (70 - 80 degrees EU) has anyone had this problem?
I use an Apple M1...never had a temperature problem in huge renderings....
Could you help me?
Thanks

发表时间 Wed 19 Jul 23 @ 12:58 pm
Someone Could you help me? My m1 on 70 degreee Celsius with S8,
What's up?
Thanks

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 23 @ 9:58 pm
pacoliba wrote :
Someone Could you help me? My m1 on 70 degreee Celsius with S8,
What's up?
Thanks

It has nothing to do with you Controller .
Ist Problem with your Laptop .
Try to check your Cooling System :-)
Thats the wrong Post here for your Problem , try to write your Question in the Technical Forum .

发表时间 Sat 22 Jul 23 @ 2:36 am
..any update with pad mode?? the waveform restricted and under waveform make 8 pad like Denon Prime Go…

发表时间 Mon 04 Mar 24 @ 10:55 am
..and now S8 screens have pad 😊

发表时间 Thu 14 Mar 24 @ 10:37 pm