快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Denon SC5000 database search box bugs
Hi,

I'm very impressed with the SC5000s integration done by Virtual DJ, it's way ahead the one found in another DJ software.

I'd like to report a couple of issues that I believe are bugs:

Virtual keyboard in database search does not show up after box lost focus

- Open search view.
- Focus search box. Virtual keyboard will show up.
- Enter a search query. Query results will appear on the lists.
- Scroll the list, or make the search box lost focus.
- Focus the search box again to edit the search query.
- EXPECTED: the virtual keyboard should be displayed again.
- ACTUAL: the virtual keyboard does not show up, making impossible to amend the search query. User needs to leave and re enter the screen for the search box to work again.

video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvo15s5th7c8esh/keyboard_issue.mp4

Filters button disappears from search screen

Video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1lsek5bpht3b17k/filters_issue.mp4

- Enter into the browser search screen.
- An icon to open the list of filters appears at the top right part of the screen.
- Focus the search box and enter search query
- ACTUAL: the filters icon disappears. User needs to go back and forth for the icon to show up again.

Also, I'd like to ask about how to tweak something, or to suggest the change to Virtual DJ:
The search box in this screen is way too small. When the search query is a bit long (a couple of terms entered) the text does not fit in it. However, there is some space unused in the screen. The area at the right of the search box sometimes shows info such as "downloading cover" or "analysing track", which I'm sure most of the users will find useless in this context.

Is there any way to tweak this view? Is there any XML I could tweak to customise it to my needs?

Thank you.

发表时间 Tue 19 Oct 21 @ 8:14 pm
Regarding the first bug, it seems that the problem is that when touching on the panel of the songs, the search box does NOT lose the focus.

It seems that the trigger to show the keyaboard is the box to gain the focus, but this is sometimes not lost in the first place

发表时间 Tue 19 Oct 21 @ 9:24 pm